(1) Hate is the door to love: Enmado Rokuro/1

These are the first twin star exorcists stuff to be here on wattpad and I'm proud it's mine. Any way, to the first x reader starring Enmado Rokuro!

Enmado Rokuro x reader, Hate is the door to Love/ Part 1

________________________

"Rokuro,"

No reply

"Rokuro,"

No reply

"Enmado Rokuro,"

"ENMADO ROKURO!"

"Agh!" He fell out of his bed. "What's happening? Is it the end of the world?"

"Calm down, it's me,"

He looked at you carefully. "(Name)?" He then turned on the lights. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to go to the Magano with you," Rokuro raised an eyebrow. "What for?"

(Name) gave him a dark look. "What you did yesterday, was incredible. I want to bring that kind of power, to its death bed," She replies sweetly.

In fear, Rokuro backs away. "Your expression doesn't match with your tone!"

Let's see what happened a day before shall we?

~
Flashback:
Rokuro was running back home after he was rejected by another girl, again. He stopped by a park, pretty but abandoned.
He smiled, remembering the times he used to play here. He then looked over at the swings to notice a young girl with (hair length) (hair colour) hair. She had a  pretty nice (skin tone) skin and beautiful (eye colour) eyes. Yet Rokuro wondered why such a beautiful girl would be so depressed and alone. Rokuro then decided to talk to her, seeing he didn't want to leave her there on her own.

He walked up to her and stood a few meters next to her. "Hey, are you ok?"
He had silence as a response. "Hello?" Another silence. He then realised she was wearing headphones, meaning she couldn't hear him. He sighed and lightly tapped her on her shoulder.

As soon as his hand had touched her, she gasped and fell from the swing. Well, nearly. Rokuro had managed to catch her by the hand. The girl then got pulled up, before quickly removing her hands from his grip. She then wrapped them around herself, avoiding the curious gaze Rokuro had put upon her.

"Hey are you ok?" He questioned to the (hair colour) coloured girl.

Instead of replying, she simply nodded her head and returned to listening to her music.

Rokuro just stared. 'Well, isn't she friendly?' He then noticed next to her was a bag filled with albums.

"Wow, you really like (fav band) don't you?"

She once more simply nodded her head.

He then decided to ask the question on his mind.

"Hey, why are you-" he couldn't even finish his sentence, when a scream interrupted him. He and the girl both turned to see a woman looking around holding a doll. 'Where did the girl go?" Rokuro questioned to himself. He turned back to look at the girl and saw she had a talisman in her fingers, a serious expression on her face. "Magano gate open," she recited. "Come forth at once!" She threw the talisman and a gate opened and the girl was engulfed through the gate.
'She's an exorcist!' Rokuro thought before he closed his eyes, and was engulfed as well.