The Key To My Heart

A few more days passed, Adrien and Ashton were trying to get the whole Marinette and Ladybug situation cleared. The only way to do it was to come clean. The boys told her everything. She was sad but she understood. More days passed and Adrien fell for the wolf more and more. Finally the day came. It was a nice warm day in Paris. Ashton had asked Adrien to meet him at the Eiffel Tower and to dress nice. Ashton was nervous. He was worried that Adrien would not be ready yet. He had set up a nice dinner on the Eiffel Tower and even found a way to reserve a spot for them. He wore a nice all black suit and brought a big bouquet of red roses and tulips. He paced around waiting for Adrien to appear. Finally after a while, Adrien showed up. He wore a regular black and white suit. Ashton went to greet the cat boy and handed him the flowers. "These are for you." Ashton smiled. Adrien hugged and thanked him.

"So... what's all this for?" Adrien asked and Ashton got on one knee and held Adrien's hand.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Ashton asked. Adrien was surprised by the sudden act but smiled and nodded.

"Yes! I would love to." Adrien smiled. Ashton stood up and kissed his new boyfriend.

"Oh and I got you this." Ashton took out a box. He opened it and revealed a necklace with a key pendent. It was a golden renaissance key.

"This looks awesome! Why a key though?" The cat boy asked.

"It's the key to my heart." Ashton explained. He took out a necklace with a golden renaissance styled heart pendent. They put the necklaces on each other. "It actually unlocks it." Ashton motioned for Adrien to unlock it. He did and it opened. Inside there was a black cat and wolf.

"That's amazing. I love you Ashton." Adrien exclaimed.

"I love you too kitty cat." Ashton kissed the cat. They then ate there meal. Once they finished, they took a walk around and they ended up at a talent competition type thing in the park they first had their photoshoot at.

"Is there any last minute entrees that would like to enter?" the man hosting the show asked.

"I would!" Ashton shouted.

"Alright kid! Get up here! What's your name?" The man calls Ashton up.

"I dedicate this song to you." Ashton says as he heads to the stage.

He then whispers to the man, "By any chance, do you have an acoustic guitar I could borrow? Oh and I'm Ashton."

"Yeah kid let me look." The man goes back. A minute later he comes back with an acoustic guitar.

"Thanks! Alright well I'm going to be singing "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri." Ashton announces. He then begins to play the guitar. "Heart beats fast. Colors and promises. How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? But watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow. One step closer. I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you... For a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more. Time stands still. Beauty in all he is. I will be brave. I will not let anything take away, what's standing in front of me. Every breath, every hour has come to this. One step closer. (Main chores repeats. :p hehe)" Ashton sings. Everyone claps. After that everyone that participated was called.

"Alright the winner of this competition and the fifty dollar cash reward is... Ashton! (of course)" The man announces. Adrien claps and cheers for Ashton. Ashton calls Adrien up.

"This is the kid you dedicated the song to right?" The man asks.

"Yeah." Ashton smiles.

"Alright everyone give it up for Ashton!" The man yells and everyone cheers. After that he's given the fifty bucks and the boys leave.

"Here, I want to give you this." Ashton hands Adrien the money.

"No, I can't take your money. You won it." Adrien pushes it away.

"Come on. I won it for you." Ashton states.

"No just keep it. It's fine." Adrien laughs.

"Fine." Ashton laughs.

"I asked my father if I could stay at your place and he said its fine. That means I'm yours for the night." Adrien smirks.

"Oh really? So what exactly are you implying? What do you want?" Ashton says in a teasing tone.

"I want you to fuck me. I know we just started dating but we've technically already been together." Adrien says as he kisses Ashton. Ashton chuckles and they head to his place.

Authors Note:
I usually don't add an authors note but I thought I'd start now. Well this the next chapter sorry if it was short. Not sure if many people actually read or like this story but yeah... Also I'd like to give a shoutout too Extraordinarly_Weird. She left a comment telling me to please update. I'm glad I know at least someone actually wants to read more. Thank you for that because that inspired me to want to continue. I hope this wasn't a letdown and it was at least an ok chapter. I may or may not update today or tomorrow. As you all read at the end, there will be a hot scene. Well that's all, Until the next update🤗😋