Reuniting

The next day he went through his usual morning routine. He quickly finished and then he ate breakfast. He tried to hurry so he could get to Adrien's house. He had to leave early just in case he got lost on his way. He went out the door and he headed to Adrien's house. He did get lost but he made it there right on time. Adrien wasn't out yet so he didn't have to worry about keeping him waiting. After a while, Adrien came out of his house. He saw Ashton standing out there so he ran towards the gate. He looked worried. "I'm so sorry! Did I keep you waiting?" Adrien gasped.

"No don't worry. I was early. I knew I would get lost so I came earlier than I was supposed to. I actually got here only like five minutes ago. I was worried that I was going to keep you waiting." Ashton laughed.

"Oh ok. I'm glad you made it." Adrien smiled. "So are you excited about going to school?"

"Yeah, I guess. I'm a little nervous but I'll manage." Ashton laughed nervously.

"Don't worry. I'll be there. If we're lucky, you may even get to have the same class as me." Adrien encouraged.

"You know, I don't even know why I'm nervous. I've never been nervous about having to go to school. I'm used to moving to different schools so being in new ones are no big deal. I don't know what's bugging me." Ashton sighed.

"I'm sure you'll be fine once you get there." Adrien implied.

"Yeah maybe you're right." Ashton laughed.

Once they arrived at school Adrien accompanied Ashton to the principal's office. Once Ashton got his schedule they found out they had the same class. They were ecstatic. Adrien lead Ashton to their class were all eyes went on them. Adrien took his seat and left Ashton to the teacher. "Students, at this time I'd like you all to take your seats. We have a new student here." The teacher announced to the class. "Can you introduce yourself?" The teacher turned to Ashton. Ashton nodded.

"Hello, I'm Ashton Lenox." He smiled to the class and waved. Everyone greeted the new kid and welcomed him with open arms. Especially a certain girl named Chloe.

"You should sit next to me." Chloe squealed. Ashton noticed how she pushed her friend away from her so he could sit down. Ashton made note to stay away from her. He saw Adrien suddenly get up and he pulled Ashton and sat him next to him.

Ashton smiled and whispered to Adrien, "Thank you. I thought I was going to have to sit next to that blonde chick." They both laughed.

"Yeah that's Chloe. I've known her since we were little. She isn't really nice so I try to avoid her. She seems to also have a huge crush on me. I think she has the hots for you now too." Adrien informed. Someone sitting next to Adrien tapped him. "Oh, this is my best friend Nino." Adrien introduced him to his friend. Nino waved and smiled. After that they had to stop talking because class had begun. When class ended Adrien had asked Ashton if he wanted to hang out with Nino and him. Ashton agreed and got up and followed them. As he was exiting the class he noticed a girl walking in front of him had a little limp in her walk. Nothing most people would notice but he did.

"Hey, I'll meet you guys outside. I have to do something," Ashton said. They nodded and headed outside. Ashton walked over to the girl just in time to catch her from falling down the stairs. "Are you ok? You know if your ankle is injured, you should stay off it. It needs time to heal." He said.

"T- Thank you. Wait, how did you know I was injured?" the girl asked.

"I noticed a limp in your walk when you were walking in front of me. I'm an observant person so I just happen to notice. Be careful." He told the girl. "Take care of her ok." He turned to the girl's friend. The girl nodded. "Oh, how rude of me, I didn't ask for your names."

"Oh, I'm Marinette and this is Alya." Marinette spoke nervously.

"Well it's nice to meet you both. I'm Ashton. Oh wait, you probably already know that. You sat behind me in class." He laughed. "Well gotta go. See you girls later and you, take care of your ankle." He smiled and left. He waved as he exited the school. The girls walked out and they saw Ashton walking with Adrien and Nino.

"It seems like Adrien and Ashton had already met. They seem so close." Marinette says.

"Yeah. So...who do you think is hotter? Adrien or Ashton?" Alya smirks.

"I- I don't know..." Marinette blushes. Alya just laughs and they continue to there destination.