I'm Losing My Mind!!!

The boys were heading to the park to just hangout when this clown looking guy started attacking people. He disappeared then appeared out of nowhere. "We need to get out of here" Nino yelled. There were so many people running around. That gave Adrien and Ashton the opportunity to quickly slip away and transform. Ashton went into an alley and called out to Fang, "Fang give me your power." With that, the little wolf appeared and entered his necklace. A flash of gold and Ashton was now Spirit. His cloth changed to a white collared shirt with cuffs and black trim. He keeps it buttoned over his neck and held in place with an insignia of a paw shape. Over the white shirt, he wears a black military jacket with white trim and decorated, golden buttons. It also has black cuffs with golden buttons that nearly reach up to his elbows. On top of that he wears a black cloak with golden designs and a golden paw on the back. He wears black gloves. He has a thick black belt encircling his waist, and he wears two smaller belts below it forming an X over his posterior and front. He wears black pants with black boots reaching up to his upper thighs. On his face he wears a mask covering most of his face. The mask was black with golden designs. His hair turns from black to gold with black streaks. His eyes then turn a bright gold. "I look good!" Spirit thought with a smirk. He quickly ran towards the clown. He meets up with Chat Noir.

"Hey. So, Ladybug isn't going to be here right." Spirit asked the cat.

"Yeah, she said she wouldn't be able to join us for four days. Oh and we decided that we will accept you into the team." Chat Noir informs as he analyzes the situation.

"Really? Awesome!!! If you have the chance, tell Ladybug I say that I hope she feels better and thanks." Requests Spirit.

"Alright. So got an idea on how to defeat this guy?" Asks the cat.

"Yup, alright. So it seems that every time he disappears if you look towards the ground you can see his figure because of the dirt around. Since this park is full of dirt, we can use it to our advantage. Throw some of it around and then I'll try to grab him. We'll wing it from there." Spirit states. The cat nods and starts throwing around dirt and making the dust rise. The wolf uses his enhanced vision to look through the dust. The man seems to not know where to go. He's right where the wolf wants him. He locks on his pry and pounces. With that he yells for the cat to help him. The cat rushes towards him. "Grab his cards and shred them." Spirit commands. The cat quickly obeys and the akuma comes out. Spirit runs towards it and traps the butterfly in the moon and then yells "cleanse". Everything is turned to normal

"You were pretty good for your official first time working with me. Of course not as good as Ladybug but you did good." The cat laughs.

"Well thanks. You're not as dumb as everyone says you seem." Spirit smirks.

"Hey I just complimented you and you say that?!? Don't act all tough. I've been here longer than you have." The cat growls.

"Wow kitty! Chill. I was kidding. Seriously. To be honest, I'll throw away my pride and say that I actually admire you. I think you're really awesome." Spirit laughs nervously.

"Oh really? I- I don't know what to say to that..." The cat says dumbfound.

"Oh you're about to switch back." The wolf boy exclaims.

"You too!" The cat informs.

"I guess I'll see you later." Spirit quickly runs away but turns around just in time to see the cat wave goodbye and flee. Spirit immediately turns back when he runs into an alley. He sighs as he leans on the wall. "Did I seriously just say that? Ugh I'm such an idiot. Well at least I know I'm in the team." He thinks out loud.