Secret 1: I am No One

You stood over the graves of all the members lying down under the cold, soft ground. Although not all of the members' bodies have been located, you still made a gravestone for each of them. Some of those who had been found were buried under the soil that you dug up just for them.

You had just finished patting the last of the soil on top of the corpse. A little stone rests near the the soil with etches from your kunai.

It was a great advantage for you to dig again at this day. Rain poured heavily on you, getting on your hair, your cloak and skin. You had only a cloak, but you still got sort of sick. Because you covered the others with their cloak, they were dry as they were carefully lowered into their space. You prayed for their rest in heaven.

The rain also softened the soil, so you only had to pry at the soil with your gloved hands while digging along the way.

Now that everyone was buried and gone, you looked down sadly, but you didn't dare to let a tear drip down.

From kneeling down, your bottom half of your body was soaked in wet soil and dried blood.

You turned to leave, before meeting face to face with a man in a white mask and purple clothes. A large fan rests on his back. The wind blew some hair from your face as you recognize the red Sharingan behind one of the wholes of the mask.

"Before you say anything, [name].." The person started. You hitched a breath from trying to start. The masked man looked into your [c] irises and narrowed his gaze, as if you would disappear if he didn't keep a close eye on you.
"I'm no longer Tobi. I am No One."