Secret 6: It really hurts

It was a rainy day, and cold as days have been for you. Drips and drops of heaven’s tears running down the cold rock that would heat up under the sun’s radiation. It also added to your mood as you stared outside from behind a small opening of a wall in Sasuke’s room.

The onyx haired boy was asleep at the moment, but you still stayed by to watch. Zetsu was in the corner, not even bothering to cover up the fact that he was bored. He could’ve slept, but he doesn’t eat, nor sleep in his form.

Come to think of it, you had been informed by the clone of Hashirama that Tobi generally doesn’t eat, nor sleep, either; half of himself was filled with Hashirama’s cells, he doesn’t need the things that regular humans need. However, he still bothers to eat your homemade food and dinner, which did intrigue your curiosity.

Sigh. You decided that maybe he simply wanted to keep his ‘humanity.’

Speaking of food, your stomach rumbled slightly, so you got up from your seat and stretched before noticing footsteps echo across the bumbly road.

“Tobi?” You asked.

You didn’t get an answer, but you knew he was still there.

A silhouette appeared, and you could see the said male walking in, but with another person. You didn’t recognize the chakra, so you dismissed the idea that Kabuto may have come back.

“Oh? And who is this child, Obito?” A different voice asked out of the blue.

“[name]? She is my assistant, and the last of the Akatsuki.” Tobi’s voice replied.

As the duo came closer, you could see this new person, whom you thought was a male. He had large raven spiked hair. It was so spikey, it puts Sonic the Hedgehog to shame. His eyes were full of unreadable emotions, one was a Rinnegan and the other was a Sharingan. A reanimation?

“Um..? Tobi? Who is this?” You asked, wary.

“Madara Uchiha.” He answered simply.

“That great ninja? Is he a reanimation?”

“Yes.”

You said nothing more and began to think. ‘Obito...’

“Tobi? Are you busy? I kind of want to talk.” You asked, glancing at the walls awkwardly.

The masked man took off his mask and glanced at Madara, who nodded at him.

Tobi then followed you where you led him to a different part of the cave.

“What did you want to talk about, [name]?” Tobi asked, his uneven eyes staring at yours.

“I just noticed that Madara called you Obito earlier. I’m not sure if it’s important, but I was…. curious.” You said, blushing and feeling stupid for asking at such a crucial time.

“Oh, that. Obito is my real name, but I kind of want to discard it.”

“Huh? Oh… may I ask why? You don’t have to….”

“Since that incident with me ‘dying,’ and other painful deaths I witnessed, I kind of want to forget everything when I was as Obito. Tobi became a new existence for me.” The male sighed, his face full of regret.

You wished you didn’t ask.

“I’m… sorry for asking. Really, I am. I didn’t think it was rough for you. I was also told about your friends and past, before by Zetsu.” You bit your lips hard in guilt.

“It’s okay. I know Zetsu is like that. You have nothing to apologize for.” Tobi sighed again and tried to smile to reassure you.

You wrapped your arms around the Uchiha and dug your face into his chest, as his arms wrapped around your body tightly.

“It must’ve hurt.”