Chapter 16

Baekhyun POV

I can't believe this.If it's true that Sun Hee is my little sister, i'll never forgive Sehun.He just hurted my baby sister! "C'mon.Let's meet my family." I told her and then got out from my car.Actually, i bring Sun Hee went to this house is just want to see her reaction.

Sun Hee got out and waited for me in front of the gate.I went to her then hold her hand.I can't help okay, i just missed my younger sister.I open the gate and lead us inside the house.Sun Hee is looking around with a confused face showed in her face.

"Eomma,Appa,Hyung.I'm back!!" I yelled when i saw no one in the living room.Right after i said that, i heard footsteps from upstairs. "Baekhyun?" I heard my mom ask. "Yeah,it's me mom." I smiled at her direction. "Oh my,Baekhyun-ah!!." She shouted then ran to me and engulf me in a big hug.

I let go of Sun Hee's hand and hug my mom back. "I miss you mom." I whispered. She pulled away from the hug and nodded at me, "I miss you too Baekhyun-ah." She caress my face.

I looked up behind my mother and smiled at my father and hyung.They nodded at me and smiled back.

"Baekhyun-ah, who is she?Did we've met her before?Her face is so familiar." My brother,Byun BaekBeom ask.My mom look at behind me when my brother said that and her eyes widened.

"Hae Ran-ah!!" My mom shouted.Shocked was plastered in her face.

I turned around to look at Sun Hee and saw Sun Hee's face were surprised.My mom went to her and caress her face lovingly, "Hae Ran.My daughter." My mom is crying right now.

See?My family knew her too. "Baekhyun-ah,where did you find her?" My mom ask without looking at me. "She's Sehun's wife." I told them. "Wife?" My father ask. "I'll explained to you all later." With that, the three of us just looking at my mom who is crying and caressing Sun Hee's face gently.

I saw Sun Hee just stared at my mom,not moving.

Sun Hee POV

I just stared at Baekhyun Oppa's mom. "Hae Ran-ah.Where have you been?Eomma and Appa searching for you for a long time already." WHAT? WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT? I look at Baekhyun Oppa,confused.He sighed, then went to his mom's side. "Eomma,let's sit down.She just stopped crying." "What??Why?Why is she crying?Hae Ran-ah,tell eomma who made you cry." She asked ... me? Why is she calling me Hae Ran? My name is Sun Hee not Hae Ran.

"Eomma,sit down first." Baekhyun Oppa told her.She grabbed my hands and gently pulled me towards the couch.We sat down side by side.She smiled at me and i just smile back at her .......awkwardly.I son't want to hurt her feeling so i just went along.

After a while staring each other, i look away then I look around the house and saw something that made me widened my eyes. "That's my teddy bear!!" I pointed at the bear that was on top of a shelf,shocked.I know it's mine because I've always dream of the teddy bear and it was a give from my someone which is i don't know who.One thing i know is he was a guy.His face in my dream is blur.That's why i don't have any idea who he is.

I stand up and went to the shelf.I took it and saw a necklace around the bear.I know it! This is mine.I've seen it in my dream. "Oppa,this is mine.How come it's here?" I asked Baekhyun Oppa. "That's my little sister's." He said after a while silence, "What?What do you mean?" I can't help but ask.This whole thing make me so confused. "Hae Ran-ah,eomma will explain to you.Come here." Why is she keep saying that she's my mom? My mom is at my old house.

Eventhough it's annoying,i went to her and I sat besides her.When i sit down, i saw a guy looking at me.More like staring.I look at him,curiously.I think i've seen him before.I try to remember but i can't.It's like something is blocking my mind.

So,I just shrugged it off then look at the woman besides me. "Hae Ran-ah .." She put her hands on top of mine. "Why do you keep calling me Hae Ran?My name is Sun Hee." Hurt flashed in her eyes and that made me felt guilty immadiately. "I'm sorry." I said and look down.I heard her sniffs.I don't know why but my heart hurt when i saw a tear slipped from her eye. "Don't cry." I whispered while wiping her tears.

She smiled at me and nodded. "Okay." I smiled back, "Auntie, you said you want to explain to me." She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes. "Hwa Young-ah.." I heard someone spoke.Baekhyun Oppa's mom open her eyes and smiled to the person who's calling her.I look up and saw it's Baekhyun Oppa's dad. "I'm fine yeobo.It's okay." He just sighed then look away.

"I'll tell you." She paused for a while then continue, "I have a daughter.A beautiful and caring daughter.Her name is Byun Hae Ran." She sniffle.Her voice is cracking and i think she will crying any minutes now., "Eomma, i'll continue if you can't." I guess that's Baekhyun Oppa's brother who is talking. "It's fine.I can do it....As i tell you earlier,my daughter's name is Byun Hae Ran.All of us love her so much since she's the only girl besides me in this house.Baek Beom and Baekhyun is so protective towards her.She's so kind.She can't even hurt a fly that's why all of us protective towards her.We're scared somone or something will hurt her because of her kind heart." She sniffs but this time, tears falling down her face.Gosh, why did my heart hurt when i saw her crying? "She's always make her father laugh when he stress." I look at Baekhyun Oppa's father.He bit his lip.I think he's holding his tears.

"She's always making a joke if one of the families angry.She's the precious person in my family's life.But .. but ..she" Finally,she cry.I saw a tear slipped from Baekhyun Oppa's eye.As well as his brother and father.That made me feel want to cry again. This sight just make my heart hurt. "She lost.My little sister lost and not found until now.It's my fault that she's lost that time.If we didn't play hide and seek that time, my little sister will never got lost." Baekhyun Oppa's brother said.He was hitting his head.

I quickly stand up and went to him. "Oppa .." I don't know what's coming to me, but i call him Oppa.He still hitting his head and I stopped him from doing that.

He raised his heads and look at me.His eyes is red. "Can i .. can i hug you??" He asked.I didn't answer him but i wrapped my arms around him.He instantly hug me back and cry on my shoulder.That when my tears also falling down my face.

This is too much.Why did i cry all day? Why is my heart hurt when i saw them crying?Why?