Chapter 11

Sun Hee POV
"J-Hope?? Is that your real name??" I can't help but asked. He scratched his neck then said, "That's my stage name.My real name is Jung Hoseok."

"Ahhh.Okay." I said while nodding. "Can i ask?" He stopped walking then faced me.That made me stopped walking too. "Go on." "Why are you crying earlier??" Why??Why did he need to remind that?? I feel like crying.

He must have noticed it because his face showed panicked, "No,no,no. Don't cry.Gosh,i'm so stupid.Please don't cry." I sniffed then shaked my head. "It's okay." My voice were cracked. "You don't need to answer that.Just don't ..cry." He told me. I just nodded.

And then we continued to walked.Well,i'm still sniffling and i can tell that he feel guilty.His face showed me that.

Out of sudden, he stopped.I stopped too then looked at him.He was grinning at me but i looked at him with a confuse look. "I know what i can do to cheer you up!" His face brightened. "Oh no,no,no.It's okay.I'm fine,really." I reassured him. "Aishh, i insisted." He said. I sighed,then said an okay.

"C'mon.You can sit here." He take off his jacket then put it on the grass. "But, it's your jacket.It will get dirty." I looked at him then to his jacket. 'Nahh,it's okay.I've got many jacket like that.No need to worry." "Are you sure??"

"Yess,no sit down." I hestitately sit down on his jacket. "Okay.Now get ready." He told me.I nodded at him.

He turned around,his back is facing me.I looked at him,confused. "Uhh.. what are you doing??" I asked but he didn't answer.

When he turned to face me, i can't help but bursted out laughing.

I clutched my stomach while laughing. "Enough,enough.I can't take it anymore." I said between my laugh.He chuckled and stopped doing the funny faces.

But,the thing is, i can't stop laughing.I still can see the face that he made in my head. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Goshh, i can't stopped." I said and laughed loudly.Lucky for me,nobody unless both of us here.If there were people here, maybe they'll shouted at me so i will stop laughing.

"Yay,yah,yah.Stop now.If you not,I'll start laughing too.Yah , hahaha, stop it.Hahaha." Then he start to laughed louder than me.Both of us laughing like there's no tomorrow.He keep slapped his thigh when he laugh. "Oh my God, hahahaha,help me,hahahaha.I can't stop.Hahaha" I felt a lot better when I laughed,thanks to this guy beside me.

~15 Minutes Later~

I wiped my tears because of laughing too hard and smiled at him."Thank you J-Hope-ssi. I felt a lot better now." He also already stop laughing.He smile then said, "I'm glad.You look beautiful when you laugh by the way.Just being happy. " I made a face to him,"My laugh is beautiful?? I think your ears need to check up.Because when I laughed, it's like a whale dying." He chuckled,"It's not.Trust me, I can spend my time all day hearing you laugh." Okay,that made me blushed.This guy such a sweet-talker. "Are you blushing??" He asked. "What?No." I looked away to hide my red face.But you know,this guy just make me more embarassed. "You are,right? I made you blushing,right?You're so cute by the way.No need to hide your face."

My phone ring suddenly.I took out my phone and check the caller ID.Kris. Huhh?Why is he calling me?

Then, it clicked in my head.Of course, it's about .....SEHUN. I don't have a choice but answer it. "I'm sorry, J-Hope-ssi, i need to answer this call." He nodded at me.With that, i answer the call, "Hello?" "SUN HEE-AH!!" It's not just Kris Oppa who's said it.All of them.That made me feel guilty.I just make them worried about me."Sun Hee-ah, are you okay?Are you hurt?Where are you?I'll go pick you up." It was Baekhyun Oppa. "I'm okay Oppa, i'm not hurted.Uhh, actually i'm lost.I don't know where i am." I told him. "What??Why don't you call us??" "I'm sorry.I just need time alone." I heard them sighed then someone just make my mood down again.He's the last person i want to talk or see. "Sun Hee-ah, i .." I cut him up, "Baekhyun Oppa, i'll call you later.I can take care of myself.I just need more time alone.Bye." I end the call.

"Who's that?" I heard J-Hope asked me. I look at him then smiled, "Oh,my brothers.They are worried about me."

"Brothers?How many?" He asked, "Uhh.. about eleven?" His eyes widened, "W-what?E-eleven? Daebak." He said while clapped his hands. "Your parents are quite something." He said. "What do you mean?" I ask.
Before he can speak, his phone ringing.He looked at me first,then i motioned him with my hands to pick it up.He nodded and answer it. "Hello? ....I don't know,i think i'm lost ......What?No.Our fans chased after me earlier ........Yahh,i said, i don't know.How many times you need me to repeated it? ......Uhh, i think we're at the park.But nobody here unless me and a girl ...........Hey!She's not like that.She's not even know me ..... Yeah,she lost too ........Why are you asking me?I don't know ..........we're at the park.Gosh,are you deaf or what?" I chuckled then he looked at me. "Huhh??Oh yeah.There's a lake here .......Trees .......What?You asked me what i saw in front of me.Trees is only thing i saw ........I don't know.I think this park have been abandoned.It's dirty and there's no house around here. .......Really?Great!Then come and get me quickly. .....Okay.Bye."

With that he end the call. "One of my members know where we are.Don't worry, they'll find us." He said. I just nodded hearing that.I don't feel like i want to go back home yet.I don't want to face Sehun.

"Hey,are you okay?" I raised me head to look at him.I smiled then said, "I'm fine.Oh!How old are you?" I said,changing the topic. " I'm 18.What about you?" "Me too.Then, nice to meet you friend." He chuckled,"Nice to meet you too, beautiful." That made my face become hot.

He just laughed when he saw i'm blushing.