Chapter 4

Sun Hee POV

When i reached the company,i saw a guy leaning against the wall besides the door,like he's waiting for someone.When he looked up saw me,he smiled.You know what?? His face looked .........familiar. "Sun Hee-ssi,come here." The guy said while waving at me to come to him.Confused,i went to him and asked, "You are..." I tilted my head to the side, "Ohh,i'm Baekhyun." "Ahhhhh,i'm sorry.I didn't know you're the one who called me earlier." I bowed at him."It's okay,it's okay.It's fine.I understand,don't worry." He said while smiling.He smiled too much.Then it was silenced for a moment.

Awkward,i thought and looked around me."Ohh,let me help you.I'm sorry if i burdened you with all of this." He said,pointing the bag lunch."It's okay.Beside i'm enjoy cooking and i can see Sehun too." I told him and mumbled the last words.He jus smiled and nodded at me."By the way,you look beautiful today." I looked down at my outfit,blushing."Thanks." "No problem.Uhh,can i drop my formality?If it's okay with you." I just nodded at him. "GREAT!! Then,let's get inside.The members must be wondering where i am."He said and then went inside.With that, i followed him went inside the company.

When we reached the practice room, i can heard noise and laughter inside the practice room.Wow,they are so loud."I'm sorry about them.They are a bit louder sometimes." Baekhyun Oppa said,looking at me.I just give him a smile.Baekhyun Oppa open the door and then we entered.The laughter stop immediately when they saw me. "SUN HEE ??" I look at the owner of the voice and saw Sehun.I smiled then greeted him, "Annyeong." I waved at him.Sehun went to me then asked,"What are you doing here.?" Can't i come??I want to see you.Is it wrong?? I want to say that but i just kept quiet.

"Sehun-ah, i told her to come.Well me and the guys want to see your wife."Baekhyun Oppa grinned at him. "Hyung,is that the reason why you hold my phone earlier.?" Sehun glared at him and then frowned."Err,yeah.Sorry about that." I stepped in before Sehun get angry."Sehun-ah, it just that i cooked you guys lunch.That's why i'm here." "FOODS??" I heard someone screamed.Then the foods that me and Baekhyun Oppa holding was snatched away from.I was surprised but then slowly smiled when i saw them attack the foods hungrily.Well, except someone."We can talk later.Now you must eat.Go, before they eat all the foods." Sehun nodded then went to eat.

"Thank you for the food Sun Hee-ssi/Sun Hee-ah." I smiled. "Your welcome."

"Ughhh!! I'm so full.That was so delicious.Once again thank you Sun Hee-ah." Baekhyun Oppa said.I smiled, "Your welcome Oppa." "OPPAA??" All of them except Baekhyun Oppa screamed."Sehun's the maknae so,call me Oppa too."Someone said.He has big ears.I just stared at him. "Ohhh,sorry.We still not introduced ourself." I guess he is the leader."Guys,c'mon.We need to introduce ourself." 

"1,2,3.WE ARE ONE!! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida." "Annyeong!! My name is Chanyeol,Park Chanyeol.And he is Suho.He's our leader."The guy earlier introduced himself. "Yahh Park Chanyeol! I can introduced myself."Suho Oppa frowned."Hehe,Mian."Chanyeol Oppa said while scratched his neck."Yo!! I'm Kris." I look at him,waahh,he's so cool, "I'm Luhan." A guy that have a pretty face said. "I'm Xiumin.I'm the oldest here." He is the one that snatched the foods from me.I smiled at him."Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Kai."He bowed.He's so polite,i bowed at him too.I looked at him then he winked at me.I feel that my face is hot."Hyung!!" Sehun smacked his head.I think he was annoyed."Yahh! I'm older than you." Kai Oppa frowned."Yeah,by months."Sehun rolled his eyes. "Don't bother that Kai.He's playboy.By the way,i'm Lay." The guy that have dimples said."I like your dimples." I said.He blushed,"Thank you." "Hyung,i'm not a playboy."Kai Oppa pouted.I chuckled."Hello,I'm D.O." The guy have big eyes said."And he's our mother.By the way.I'm Tao."He have dark circled around his eyes.D.O Oppa just chuckled at him."And lastly,I'm Chen." I smiled at him and he smiled back.Noww,it's my turn. "Ermm, annyeonghaseyo,Oh Sun Hee imnida." I bowed at them. "We know.Our maknae already told about you but not much."Baekhyun Oppa said.He tell them about me.? I looked at Sehun but he avoided my eyes."Call us Oppa,okay.?"Kai Oppa said to me."Okay."

"Sit down Sun Hee-ah."Suho Oppa said to me. "But,don't you guys need to practice.?"I asked them."Today is a special day.So,we will continue our practice tomorrow.Come on,sit down Sun Hee-ah.We need to know each other better."Suho Oppa said.I nodded at him then sat beside Sehun.He sat at my right.He awkwardly smiled at me.I sighed.Maybe he's not comfortable when i sat beside him.I looked down,feeling sad."Sun Hee-ah,don't bother him.He just being shy.Stop frowning will you??" Someone whispered at me.I quickly looked up and saw Kai Oppa.Since when he sat beside me?I thought it was Baekhyun Oppa.I looked at him,confused.I was frowning?? "Huhh??Did i??" "Yeahh.Your face was like this." Then he mimicked my frowning face.I chuckled at him."There's the smile.Just keep smiling.You look beautiful when you do that." I blushed when he said that.Saw me blushing,Kai Oppa chuckled and patting my head."Cute" He mumbled but loud enough for me to hear it.Then i felt that someone was staring at us.I looked up but saw the guys was talking to each other while Sehun just keep quiet.I just shrugged.Maybe just my feelings.

"Sun Hee-ah,do you want to play 20 questions?? No,no,no.Make it 100." I nodded at him."Great! Me first.What's you favourite colour??" Chanyeol Oppa asked. "She like sky blue and green,hyung." Sehun answered before i can speak."Okayyyy,your favourite food??" This time,it's D.O Oppa who asking."Spaghetti." Sehun answered again.From D.O Oppa looks,i know he was annoyed but didn't say anything."I'm next,i'm next.What kind of movie you like??" Lay Oppa asked,leaning forward."She like romance." AGAIN,Sehun answered for me." Yahh, did your name was Sun Hee??No right?? So just shut up there.I'm not asking you." Lay Oppa snapped at Sehun.Sehun just pouted at him.I saw Suho Oppa and Kris Oppa changing look while grinning.I turned my head to the right and smiling at Sehun.He glanced at me then turned his face away from my sight.I looked down then sighing to myself.Then, i felt someone poking my side like they want my attention.I look at the owner of the finger.Of course,it's Kai Oppa."Whatt??" "Don't be sad.He just being a brat.What did i said?SMILE." I chuckled at him."Okay.Okay."

"Did the game still on??" Luhan Oppa asked me."Of course,Oppa." I smiled at him."Good! Can i ask you something??" "You already did." Sehun said.The guys looked annoyed."Sehun-ah,just keep silence will you??We're asking Sun Hee.Not you.Just be a good boy there,and listen what Luhan hyung want to ask." Suho Oppa told him.Sehun crossed his arms and mumbled fine."Can you tell us who's your favourite person??" Luhan Oppa asked. ".. Beside your family." Luhan Oppa quickly add.I froze at this question.What i'm going to say??I'm scared of Sehun's reaction.I glanced at Sehun and saw him looking at me.Like he want to know about it too.What i'm going to say??Suddenly,Kai Oppa chuckled.I looked at him,"What are you chuckling about??" "Nothing." He grinned at me. "Sooo,who??" Luhan Oppa asked again."Uhhh, ermm ..Sehun." Right after i said that,i felt that my face hot.God damn it.Why did i need to blushing now?? "Thought so." I heard someone mumbled.I didn't know who said that.Then,Kai Oppa poked my sides,AGAIN.I looked at him,confused."Sehun,huhh??" He wiggled his eyebrows at me."I know it already.It's obvious you know." He said with a teasing tone.I blushed,"Stop it,Oppa." I playfully hit his arm.He chuckled when i saw me blushing.Suddenly,Sehun stood up then walked out.I looked at the guys with a questioning look.They just shrugged but i saw them exchanged look each other.Like they know the reason but didn't tell me.

After a while,Sehun entered,looking pissed."Are you Okay??" Kai Oppa asked him but he just glared at him.Kai Oppa flinched when he saw Sehun give him a glare as a returned of his question.What's wrong with him??He's being rude right now. Sehun turned to look at me and said,"Don't you have something to do??Go now." His voice sounded harsh.I think he pissed at me and i didn't even know what i do that made him pissed."Sehun-ah,don't talk to you wife like that." Suho Oppa scolded him."I said what i want hyung.Don't interfere our bussiness.She's my wife.I can treated her bad if i want." Sehun snapped.That made Suho Oppa frowned but didn't say anything.I better going now or Sehun will more angry.I stand up then said,"Oppas,i better get going now.I actually have somehing to do now." I bowed then waved at them.They just looked at me,sympathetically.I just give them a smile,reasuring them that i'm fine then walked ou of the room because i felt that Sehun is glaring at me.

So much having something to do.But,why did Sehun being like that??