Chapter 7

NEXT DAY

Sun Hee POV

Today,Sehun and i will reveal our marriage to the world.But first,we need to tell his CEO,and it made me so nervous right now. "Are you okay?"I heard Sehun asked."Yeahh,just nervous." "No need.We are together in this." He took my hand and kissed it.I don't what's wrong with me but i have a bad feeling about this.Like something will happen.

I snapped out from my thought when i heard Sehun spoke, "Go get ready,we will go to the company at 6pm." I just standing at my place,not moving. Seeing me like that, Sehun sighed then hug me ,"I'm sure nothing will happened.Okay??" I nodded then he pulled away. "Now,go get ready." With that, i went to shower and getting ready.

"YEOBO!!Are you ready?" Sehun yelled from downstairs. "Yeahh" I reply while walked out from our room then headed downstairs.He looked at me then smiled,"You looked beautiful." Okay, i'm not going to deny.His words made me blushed.I looked down and said thanks. "No matter what you wear,you still looked beautiful in my eyes." He told me. "Yahh,what's with the cheesy word??Stop it already." I playfully hit his arm.

He chuckled then pecked my lips.I smiled at him while blushing. "And you looked cute when you blushed." "Yahh,stop it.I mean it.It just give me goosebumps." I said.He just rolled his eyes playfully at me. "C'mon,we're late already." He hold my hand then we walked to his car.He opened the door for me then close it.He went to driver seat and after a while he drove to the company.

I looked out the window while Sehun whistling happily.I can't help but be worried.I really have a bad feeling about this.

~ COMPANY ~

When we reached the company,Sehun looked at me then said, "Fighting!" "Fighting!" I said back to him.I'm nervous.What if his CEO doesn't approve us?What will i do without him?What if Sehun choose his career over me? So many questions in my mind right now.Sehun must be notice me nervous because he hold my hand and squeeze it gently. "Don't worry.We'll be okay." I took a deep breath then nodded at him.This is scary than the horror movie.

About ten minutes later,we reached the CEO's office.Sehun knocked the CEO's door and asked, "Can i come in??" "Come in" We heard the CEO said.Sehun open the door then we come inside.The CEO looked at us and put down his pen then asked, "What's the matter?And who is she" Mr.Lee Soo Man asked Sehun while looking at me,like he was judging me. "Ermm.. Uhhh.. Actually we need to tell you something." He turned to looked at Sehun, "Go On." Sehun nervously look at me then took a deep breath.

"We're married." I blurted out before Sehun can speak.Sehun's eyes widened,"Yahh!! I'm the one who supposed to tell him." I scratched my neck,"Sorry ,it's just you look like you want to faint" I whispered. "You just made me want to faint right now."He whispered.I looked down.He sighed,"It's okay.Thank you baby." I blushed when he said baby.Then, we heard someone cleared his throat.We looked at the front.I forgot that we're inside the CEO's office right now. "We're sorry" We bowed at him.He didn't smiled at all then said, "Can you repeated that??" Sehun nervously said it again, "We're married." The CEO stood up quickly and glare at us. "And what do you want to do about it??" He asked. I looked down,didn't dare to look at him. "W-w-we w-w-ant t-to reveal it." Sehun stuttered.

Then suddenly, the CEO laughed .. sarcastically? He stopped laughing then narrowed his eyes at us. "Are you kidding me??!! No! I'm not going to let you reveal it!" He snapped. And right after he said that, i felt tears threatening to fall from my eyes. "But .." "No but!Now get out of my office!" He shouted.

Sehun want to speak up but i hold his arm then pulled him out of the room.

Sehun POV

I let Sun Hee pulled me out from the CEO's office.When we already outside, i asked her, "Why are you pulling me out??" "I don't want you to fight with your boss." Frustrated, i jerked my arm from her grasped then walked away.I can't believe this. "Sehun-ah." I heard her calling me but i ignore her.

I headed to the parking lot and get inside of my car.Inside, i hit the steering repeatedly,ignoring the pain i felt. I felt anger in me and that's when i feel that i want to drink.I leave Sun Hee in the company then headed to a club.I don't care if people know me.I just need to drink.

When i reached the club, i turned off my car engine then got out from my car.I went straight to the bar and order a drink. "Here." The bartender said.I grabbed the glass then drink it in one shot.When i finished it, i order again and again until i'm drunk.

"Hey, handsome." I heard a girl said while i take a sipped of my drink.She hug me from behind then slowly her hands go down to my stomach.And that made me turned on.I grinned then turned around to looked at the girl. "Hey sexy." I slurred.That time, i don't even remember who i am and that i have a wife. "Wanna out from here??" She said seductively.I didn't reply her,instead i grabbed her head then kissed her hungrily.She didn't hesitated kissed me back.

While we were kissing i hug her waist then cupped her ass and squeezed it.That made her moaned.When i heard her moaned, i instantly got hard. I stood up quickly then led the girl to my car. The girl just giggled at my eagerness.

When we reached my car, i opened the passenger car and pushed her in.After that, i ran to the driver seat.I started my car then drove to a hotel.While i'm driving, the girl can't keep her hands off of my body.She keep touching my thigh,teasing me.I growled then grabbed her hand,put it on my crotch.I moaned when she squeezed it and i think i can't hold it more longer.

That made me drove quickly to a hotel and when we reached, i got out from my car and go to the passenger seat.I grabbed the girl's hand then went inside the hotel.I checked us in quickly then headed to the hotel room.

~HOTEL ROOM~

I pushed the girl against the wall right after we went in and kissed her.She grab my crotch, teasing me.I groaned and moaned in her mouth.After a while kissing,we both pulled away,needing to breath. We were panting and then the girl went to the bed while removing her dress in her way.I just stared at her butt then she called me. "Come here,handsome." I smiled seductively then went towards her.I take off my shirt and pants while the girl lay in the bed.After i done removing my shirt, i crawl on top of her,grabbing her breast.She moaned when i massaged it roughly.

But then, something clicked in my head. SUN HEE !!