Chapter 1

(Skye Moore on the side)

Skye P.O.V
Why does it always rain in England? Every time school finishes it rains, every time I decided not to take my car it rains! Anyways I'm Skye Moore and I'm 17 blah blah blah all that shits nonsense and it's probably boring to read as well anyone let me tell you my life is basically like a circle every days the same, Everyday i woke up go to school finish school and come home. Well that was until one day this strange guy come to Hall Cross Academy and if I must say....this dude was HOT  but yet of course that day lead to this one and now I'll never forget the day Louis Tomlinson walked in of my life and then back out.

24th of June
It was raining...nah I'm joking I'm not going to start with that I'll get to the juicy bit...
The teacher was doing the attendance roll and well when Mrs Smith does this I normally blank out mad look outside the window that was until Mr Osborn walked into the classroom now everyone knows if he walks into your classroom either there's someone getting of class or a new kid in this case there was a new kid
"Good morning 11b" Mr O said walking to our classroom.
"Oh hello Kev- Mr Osborn" Mrs Smith stumbled them blushed everyone knows that Mr O and Mrs Smith have "private time" in his office basically the just have sex everyday until it's time for Mr Os wife to come and pick him up and take him home to his 3 kids (yeah I know the little scumbag) anyways after Mr O walked in another person followed this boy had the whole " I just woke up" thing going with his hair and he had the bluest eyes, I looked at his face and you could see a lip piercing that had some kind of red liquid on it but from where I was sitting you couldn't see it properly so I just blamed it one the lighting (our school is so stupid that we can't even afford proper lights but yet we can buy a new gym for the sporty kids) 

"Everyone this is Louis, Louis Tomlinson. Please make him feel welcomed" Mr O spoke as if he was scared of something or maybe even someone..omg I hope he's scared of Louis that would be so funny "Skye!!!" Mrs Smith yelled at me waking up from my train of thought "shit yes Miss?" I responded turning a little red "you are showing Louis  around the school at lunch" she growled she really doesn't like me i don't know why I'm such a great student...NOT  "Louis dear, go sit next to Harry please" Mrs Smith talked to Louis as if he was a doll and if she spoke to him badly he might brake it was funny seeing the teachers so scared of a student but why, Why Are they scared of Louis???

Hey! Hope your loving the story like I am! Sorry about the swearing (it's going to continue so if u don't like it well i suggest you leave! Nah jokes don't leave :( so anyways try and figure out why the teachers are so scared of Louis and why he's got red liquid on his lip piercing anyways Bye!
XOXOXO