Why the hurry?

You hear a voice... It's calling your name it won't stop "stop....why....NO!!!" A blurry figure stands in front of you calling your name, it sounded like a man. You couldn't work out who that was but you knew that he had brown frizzyish hair and had an amazing body. "Y/N come with me to Seoul and stand by me..."
BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!The sound of the alarm clock woke you up, you slowly opened your eyes and grumbled. You got up and looked out the window. The City of London what a piece of crap this place is, "why am in such a boring place" you think to your self.
Flunk. You close the windows because it was really cold (since it was Spring) you could still hear the cars and the sluts outside flapping their mouths and screaming there heads off while the cars beeping every 5 seconds. You needed to get away from here, you were fed up of listening to idiots singing. You got dressed in your most best clothes because today, was your interview for work. You weren't that scared but a bit worried. Scratch, your dog flung himself on you.
Scratch was a dog who always listened to you and cared for you when you were really sad. Your family were very strict so they hated having a dog around the house shedding hair everywhere, so they wanted the dog to leave the house but you loved Scratch too much so you said no and wanted to live by yourself because you were sick of them telling you what to do with your life. You left the door with ought saying goodbye. Your parents cried and cried until they both killed themselves, you were horrified when it appeared on the news....but the worst thing was.....THEY SHOWN THEIR FACES. Your friends called you to see if you were okay you said yeah but deep down you were severely depressed.

That memory still haunts you but you don't let it get to you. Back from the flashback you sat down on your bed and put your black BTS socks on. You went outside fixing your shirt and patting your black trousers. The singing girls stared at you and kissed their teeth at you and turned back to their phones twerking.
"Hey! Don't kiss your teeth at me young ladies you idiots don't know what your heading for but I will tell you you will no longer have teeth to kiss at." You shouted
They turned around chewing gum and shaking their extensions at you.
"Wha-? I don't understand your alien language, you look like one too, we don't have time for your bullshit." One girl said
You held your fists together and said to yourself " don't do it." So then you walked away.
While you went you could hear their laughing and giggling.