"Waeyo? If he does then he hates me too.I'm obviously a girl."

"You are?" Jimin widened his eyes but only receive a smack from Suga.

"Ha!Ha!Ha!" Suga laugh mockingly "Your joke is so funny we forgot to laugh."

"So mean Hyung." Jimin pout.

"No wonder why you got no jams." ChanHyun chuckle then stand up "I'll go look for Taehyung.You two,don't follow me." She warns then went out of the room.

From outside the room,she can hear Jimin yelling for help.A smile spread on her face.No wonder people love these guys.They're so adorable.

She's been looking for almost an hour but Taehyung was still missing.Many of the visitors left the reception and she have to make up excuses on why Taehyung was gone.

It was irritating! She want to just disappear like a bubble cause of embarrassment.

"You must be upset." Her aunt patted her back "Tell your husband to get well soon."

She look down,nodding her head "Ne.He just have a slight headache so he needs to rest...sorry."

"Aigoo.Take care of your husband.We will go now." Her aunt and her family gave her a hug and went out of the venue.

One by one people left and soon enough,rain started falling.Suga pulled her inside but she was just too stubborn.When he wasn't looking,she sneak her way out,continuing to search for Taehyung.

As the night gets deeper and the rain pour harder,ChanHyun continue to roam the empty playground where he knows Taehyung usually go when he's in deep thought.

She hold onto her gown,running every single corner of the place.

"Finally!" She sigh in relief when she found someone sitting on the wooden swing in front of a lake.

She ran as fast as she can towards him,sitting on the other wooden swing.

Taehyung look up at her,his eyes as big and round as a ball "W-What are you doing here?"

ChanHyun smile "I was looking for you.Taehyung-ah...did you run away? Do you dislike me that much?"

Suddenly he felt so guilty.How come she's still smiling?

With a sigh,he take off his black blazer and put it over her shoulder "It's already wet but atleast it will cover your shoulders." He then sat back down,staring at the moon's reflection on the lake.It was raining but the moon was out.It was shining brightly.

"You didn't answer my question.Wae?"

"Let's go.You're gonna catch a cold.How stupid of you.Running on the rain,wearing your wedding gown." He was about to stand up but ChanHyun held his hand.

"I know right?" She chuckle "How stupid of me...running after my husband who can't even answer a simple question.Do you know how weirdly our visitors look at me? Do you know how embarrassing it is to face them and make up excuses on why you're not with me on our wedding reception?"

"I didn't run away,ok?" Taehyung sigh "I just need some time to think and eventually got lost track of time....sorry."

"...sometimes,sorry isn't enough." ChanHyun mumble.