Chapter III.

❝Don't know what it's all about, but every time I look around, all I see is how we're holdin' on..❞

×

Kirsten, T'Challa, and Leah moved together in the cold streets of NYC, pausing whenever they heard a noise. They were walking through a pitch black, dark alley when they heard a car.

When trying to hide, Kirsten's bright colored T-shirt stood out like a sore thumb. T'Challa knew she would be seen if the driver looked their way.

Without thinking, he moved his body against hers to cover her shirt with his black suit. Her breath caught in her throat, choking her. She could hear his breathing in her ear, making her stomach do back flips as he pressed her body against the wall.

When they were sure the car was gone, T'Challa moved slowly away from her, letting her gain her breath back. "Thank you." She whispered very quietly. T'Challa was now giddy with an ounce of excitement.

They kept walking down the alley, and Kirsten asked, "where are we headed anyway?" Checking around the corner before exiting the all, T'Challa answered, "Stark Tower."

Leah almost flipped, being the huge Ironman fan she is. "Really?!" She asked, and Kirsten hushed her. T'Challa took off his helmet and gave a chuckle. "Yes, but we must move quickly."

He turned serious again, and the trio were, yet again, on the move. Kirsten had a terrible feeling about what would transpire in the next few hours..

-
short chapter, but dedicated to my forever favorites: FreakAndGeek_ & simplydope_ ✨❤