New girl on the street

Your pov

I was almost to my new house on mystreet. My friend Aphmau lives there and thought it would be fun to live on the street. I got to the house and got out of my car. I walked to my mail box and got the mail. A guy with white hair and green eyes ran into me. "Ahhh!" I yelled. "S-sorry..." He stuttered. He kept looking at me. "What is it ?" I asked really getting aniond. "Hhhheeeeyyyy baby did it hurt when you fell from heaven because your a angel."He said smiling.I facepalmed. "You must be Travis." " Oh so you know me." He said rasing a eyebrow. " Ya,Aphmau told me to stay away from a perv named Travis." I said smirking. "Ooww girl I like your sass and your butt." I just rolled my eyes."Hey I didnt catch your name?" Travis asked. "My name is y/n." He smiled. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady." I smiled. A guy with light brown hair and baby blue eyes ran over to us. How many cute guys where on this street! "Hey Travis stop flirting with this lovely girl I am pretty sure she is not interested." He smiled at me. I start to blush. "My name is y/n." "My name is Laurence,nice to meet you." He took my hand and kissed it. My face blushed furisly. Before I could respond Travis cut in. "Hey sorry to stop the love fest but me and Laurence should leave you unpack." He said clearly wanting to change the subject. "Ya you guys maybe can come back around 8 and hang out." I said. "Ya, I will invite some people from the street to hang out to!" Laurence said smiling. "Ya, see you then!" I said. I walked off to my house.

Travis's pov

And there goes her butt so far away. I turned around to Laurence, I glared at him. "What is it Travis?" Laurence asked looking confused. "Never mind." I said. I started to walk back to the house. She was so hot I like her alot maybe even more then Kaitlyn! I hope she likes me, she sure likes Laurence. Lets just see what happens...

Hope you like my first fanfiction!

Sorry about spelling! Word count
382