Guilty Confessions

Start from the beginning

"What?" He asked, 'innocently'. The little raven head decided he was going to wear a pair of electric blue shorts- with swirls of other shades of blue- that ended barely six centimeters below his butt.

"Told you to change you're damn shorts Zay!" I groaned shaking my head. It's like he wants everyone to find out. "You can't go around showing your ass to everybody, especially not if you expect them not to find out."

"Hey, hey, hey now." I waited to see what the heck he was going to come up with. "I am not showing my ass, I'm showing it off." He giggled rather girlish-ly.

"Zayn!" I groaned again. He is not taking this seriously at all, and he's the one who has something to hide.

"Calm down Hazza," he cooed leaning into me with his forearms pressed against my chest. "It'll be fine, just trust me," Zay looked up with those wide brown eyes, his head tilted just slightly. "Besides they're better than my first choice right?" I blushed slightly as I remembered his first choice.  

I accidentally walked in on him earlier and found him moving around his room in a tight blue... thing. It wasn't exactly a speedo, but still had no right to be called a swim suit.

"Or are they?" Zayn whispered huskily in my ear, causing memories of this morning to flood back to mind.  

My face reddened furiously, as I groaned pushing thoughts away, while ignoring our close proximity. "Please don't mention that." Despite neither of us really doing anything I couldn't help but feel like I had cheated on Louis. I had decided to give my heart to him, yet I was still indulging in my attraction to Zayn- even if Louis knew of neither. Kim and Ed were way off with their idea that liking two people was ok.   

"Why not? You seemed to enjoy it earlier. Don't you remember? How I-" I covered his mouth with one hand and held the towel to his hip with the other. I already knew what he was trying to do and it was NOT going to work. His light brown eyes filled with amusement as he pulled back from me, roaring laughter racking his body.   

"You bitch!" I exclaimed, shoving him slightly.  

He stumbled slightly before answering with crying laughter. "Your face!"  

I huffed, stomping off in the direction of the others, who all looked very confused obviously having no idea of what happened.   

"What was-"  

"Don't ask," I growled back to the blonde.  

"What took you all so long?!" Louis exasperated, ignoring my mood. "Well fine then!" Seeing that I wasn't going to answer he decided to go in a different direction.  "Come on lets go!" He took off running, once again confusing me.  

Some weird, extremely strong force tried to pull my arm out of it's socket and yanked me forward. The fuck!  

Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I looked up to see the mysterious force was the crazy little raven head. When did he get over here?

"What the fuck was that?!" I exclaimed, still trying to catch those last few breaths that escaped.

"You heard the man! Let's go!" He took off again, still attached to me by the arm. I groaned but still allowed myself to be pulled.

At some point I ended up passing him, it didn't matter though considering there wasn't much more space left to run. We ended up skidding to a stop, barely missing Liam who was standing about a meter away from where Niall and Louis were standing looking over what appeared to be edge of whatever we were standing on.   

"I swear you're trying to get yourself killed," Liam tsked, moving next to Niall in an attempt to get a better look. "Holy shit."   Zayn looked at me with wide curious eyes before pulling me in line with the others. We let out simultaneous gasps.