Chapter Four.

I changed the date of this video some, just so you know. Also after this chapter there will be some chapters based off videos and some that aren't. :) I didn't check grammar and all that shit oops.

September 1, 2011 - Make me uncomfortable (Iamcyr)

Greg noticed almost intently that Cyr had been acting different. He couldn't put his finger on why, which bugged the hell out of him. And no matter how much times he asked Cyr always told him he was fine and shouldn't be worrying about him. Well fuck that shit. Greg was worried about him, and will continue to worry until Cyr stopped being a dick and told him. They were best friends after all...Why couldn't Cyr talk to him? Maybe the problem was him. He was a pain to live with, but then again Cyr would tell him when he was being annoying. He wouldn't hold shit like that in...then what was it?

Cyr and him haven't talked much in the last few days. Cyr hasn't said more than two sentences. So when he asked if Greg wanted to do a video with him, he was more than happy to do so. While they were filming, it was like Cyr hasn't been ignoring him for the last few days. Greg didn't bother to acknowledge it though, maybe later. They both sat close to each other. Their shoulders bumped together at times. Greg watched his friend as he talked. Cyr was a very attractive guy. Greg always knew that. It really wasn't hard to see. Everything about him was attractive. Eyes, nose, lips. Holy fuck his lips.

"What's the question of the day Greg?" Greg snapped out of his trance.

"The question of the day is have you ever had a homo eratic fantacy? And if you're gay have you ever had a straight fantasy?"

"Yea....I'm not gonna answer that question." Cyr said with an awkward smile. Of course Cyr would get all awkward over a question like that. Greg leaned in close to Cyr's space and said;

"I have. I've had a lot of homo erotic fantacies." Cyr laughed, a blush covered his cheeks.

"Suddenly I feel really uncomfortable." Greg smiled. He wasn't surprised.

"Why?"

"Not that there's anything wrong with being homosexual -"

"Why would you feel uncomfortable?" Greg said softly in Cyr's ear. He could feel him tense. Which was weird. This isn't the first time Greg had made gay jokes with Cyr, but this is the first time he's tensed up. There even was a different mood between the two now. Greg had a feeling he was acting like this because he came to him not to long ago. Which slightly pissed him off. It's not like Greg had any romantic feelings for him, or he was being serious about it. Well....never mind let's not get into that. Yea, he thought Cyr was fucking cute as hell. And if he was being completely honest, He has thought some dirty things, but it's not like he would act upon them.

"I'm very straight." Cyr sharply, but with a small smile. Greg bit his lip, and smiled as well. After a small moment of silence he finally said;

"Yea...me too." Cyr got up from his chair and went behind their seats instead. Greg chuckled some.

"So yea..Comment below.....homo sapien tendencies." Greg put his hand on Cyr's chair.

"Your seats still warm. Your recently occupied butt pad." Cyr had no words. He just stared at Greg with his eyebrows pushed together and his lips slightly out in a pout. Greg wouldn't mind having those lips on his just once....shit did he just think that? Cyr was his best friend....he straight best friend. Alright so maybe he had a slight crush on him. But really...who wouldn't.

"Yeaa...so homo sapien tendencies. What's your question Greg?" Vincent sat back down next to Greg not looking at him.

"Is Cyr gorgeous or not?" Cyr's blush returned, and Greg couldn't help but smile. "On Facebook I asked If Cyr was a fine looking chap. And like 1000 people said yes and 50 said no. So the majority thinks you're pretty good looking." Greg included.

"I think it's because they feel sorry for me-" and that's where Greg stopped listening. He hated how insecure Cyr was. Like he had no right to be insecure with a face like that. Greg just wanted to grab his face and tell him how cute he was until he believed him. "-yup that's what it is." Greg rolled his eyes some.

"Alright...." Greg said. One slight awkward pause later. "Insert one funny closing statement here."

"Yea!" Then some awkward, loud laughter. A minute later they ended the video and cyr quickly left to go to the bathroom. Greg sighed and rubbed his face. So maybe he had a small crush on Cyr, and Cyr has been acting weird around him since he came out. Great. That's just great.