July 31, 2011.

Eyyy whatup. First part. Go me. By the way these chapters are going to be short at first. The title of the chapters are going to be the dates of the video I got this from. I will always put the title of the video along with it. After some time there will be no title cuz there will be no video....so I'll just have the date....and yea..... so... Like, comment and all that jazz.

June 31, 2011 - Cyr Moved In!!! (OnisionSpeaks)

"Hey guys. First off, I want to thank everyone who was apart of vidcon, for making it an amazing experience for everyone and for creating the wonderful atmosphere. That was absolutely wonderful. Um..I am here with Cyr. There's Cyr." Cyr comes into the shot. Pulling the beanie slightly more over his ears.

"Do I still look like me?" Cyr said with a smile. Greg returns like smile and slight laugh.

"He's pretty...um." Another smile. "I live with Cyr now. We are going to live together for some time. Also Stephan will be dropping in from time to time. Or Stephanie, and know him as my girlfriend." Both chuckle some. So I'm just letting you guys know what's up in my life. And Cyr and I are now going to make out or go to Denny's or something. We'll see."

"We're making sweet vids you guys are gonna see," Cyr added. Greg smiled.

"Yea, it's going to be so hot."

"Oh yeaaaaaaaa." Cyr replied in an almost bored, monotone voice.

"Also, stay tuned for the Shane Dawson channel. You guys may find something surprizing."

"Ooo. Hot!" Cyr said behind Greg with a large smile, as Greg delivered his closing statement.

"Later guys. Later Later. Bye. Thanks for your love." Cyr was still talking behind Greg as he turned off his camera. Greg turned around in his seat to see Cyr playing with his beanie again. He seemed to be struggling all day with it.

"You always seem to care what you look like," Greg said to Cry after some time had passed, and Cyr still was struggling.. "You're pretty Cyr. You're always pretty."

"Shut up. No I'm not!" Cyr gave up with his beanie and brushed away his hair from his face and pushed his lips out. "I'm gorgeous," Greg laughed slightly.

"Ahhh....pretty. You're pretty." Greg stared at his new roommate. He ended up just taking his beanie off. Giving up completely."Still surprises me how much you really care about your looks. Like why don't you worry about something else...like how stupid you sound when you try to be funny." Cyr grinned and tossed his beanie on a nearby table .

"Yea? I'm surprised at how little you care about your looks and how people still care to watch your pathetic videos." Greg laughed. Cyr crossed his arms over his chest. He wouldn't say it out loud, but he loved hearing Greg laugh. He couldn't explain why he did or anything. It was just one of those things. Maybe it was because he liked seeing his friend happy: or maybe it because he looked fucking adorable when he laughed. Probably both.

Greg brushed his hair out of his eyes for the 100th time today so far. He was still smiling. Cyr couldn't help but notice how the sunlight made his eyes shine. He wasn't gay or anything, he just loved the beauty in people. And Greg was fucking beautiful. Anyone could see it.

"Dude. What the fuck." Greg said after a long silence.

"Hm?" Cyr bit his lip. He didn't realize he was staring at him that long. Oops.

"You're staring at me like a pedo would at young boys."

"You're just beautiful." Well that slipped out. Greg laughed again, louder this time, and throwing his head back. Cyr felt a small blush paint his cheeks. He brushed his hair out of his face and gave a small laugh back. Once Greg calmed down he locked eyes with Cyr.

"Well you're pretty Cyr." Cyr looked down at his hands, chuckling some to show that, that didn't make him blush. "Now stop caring so much about what you look like."