Chapter Three.

August 24,2011 - WE'RE GAY!!! (Cyr)

"Okay so who's more gay? Me or Greg?" Cyr asked to the camera when they were filming yet another video. Honestly he was really hoping they chose Greg. He didn't want to be the more gay one, when he wasn't the one who swung that way. But it would be pretty funny if it did happen.

Cyr loved vlogging with Greg. They were obnoxious, and you could never predict how it would end. Cyr just loved being with Greg. He loved how they just...clicked. But if he was being completely honest, the gay comments sometimes went a little too far. Ever since that day Greg came out to him...Cyr doesn't know how to feel about them. He knew it was wrong to feel that way. After all, it wasn't like Greg meant any of it. But Cyr couldn't help but think what if he did?

Cyr looked over at Greg. He was talking a mile a minute about something. Greg locked eyes with Cyr and smiled.

Fuck he's beautiful. Cyr thought. Cyr's eyes widened at the thought and quickly looked back at the camera.

"Type Cyr if you think I'm more gay, and type Greg if you think he is more gay. And you guys should like me on facebook. Facebook.com/vincentcyr and you should thumbs up this video if you have watched it this far!"

The video went on for a few more minutes after that. Throughout the whole thing there was many awkward glances. Cyr didn't know what the hell had been up with him in these last few days. But he didn't like it.

Once the video ended, Cyr wasted no time in leaving the room.

"Hey...Wait. Cyr?" Cyr let out a small sigh, and turned around facing Greg. He had a worried look on his face.

"Yea?"

"What's wrong with you man? You OK?" Cyr forced a smile and nodded.

"Yea I'm good." Greg didn't look sure. Cyr knew he was a terrible liar, but what was he supposed to say? Oh yea dude I'm good. I just think you're super cute, and it's starting to weird me out. No homo.

"Alright. If you say so." Greg gave a small smile and walked to his room. Cyr walked into his room and collapsed on his bed.

He always loved the beauty in people, but this had gone a little beyond that and he didn't know what to make of it. He knew he's not gay for a fact. But thoughts like that aren't something a normal straight guy would think. But then again a normal straight guy probably wouldn't ask his fans on youtube who was more gay, him or his best friend. He knew that him and Greg had a more close bond then some other guys may have...So that was probably it. He was just thinking too deep on things, and Greg coming out...That was it. It had to be.