Crazy4U: Chapter 1

Laura's POV:
We've been shooting Austin and Ally for a few weeks now. It's been so great to be back with the cast. But there's just one thing that's been awkward this season. There is alot of Auslly (or whatever the fans are calling it) this season. But even though "Auslly" is happening, that doesn't mean that "Raura" is. I remember how in the A&A cast livestream a few months ago, Ross brought up Auslly and Raura. Raini and I brushed it off as being our friendship name. Ross looked really hurt that we tried to change the subject? I wonder why? Oh well, I'm sure it's nothing, anyway I need to go to the set. I get in my car, saying bye to my sister Vanessa first since she's the only one home, and heading to the A&A set. I got there in just a few minutes since I live close by. I parked in my special parking space. I walked inside. Everybody was already together talking. I walked up and asked what I missed. They said that there would be no shooting today because Ross is sick. 'Oh no!' I thought. They explained that Stormie, Ross' mom, called and explained that he couldn't come today because he is sick. She said that he should be better tomorrow though, so we had the day off today. Then he wrapped up by saying that he'd see us tomorrow. I walked up to Caini. Yes I ship Raini and Calum. They would be so cute together, unlike Ross and I! We are just friends! I asked them if they knew what was wrong with Ross.