Chapter 24

Vanessa's POV:
"Lily?" Riker says after a few seconds. 'Lily? Who is lily?!?' I think. Then I notice him pick up a little blond girl. 'Ohhh yeah! Lily I've seen her before. Since I don't have an Instagram, the others have showed me her profile. She's in love with Riker! It's adorable!' I walk over to her and smile. "It's Vanessa too!" Another girl, whose name was Emilee, points out. "Wait, is thing a group thing or are y'all on a date?" Emilee asks. "Ummm..." We each look at eachother. "Group!!!" We say after a second of silence. The group of people nod. "Can we get some pictures and autographs?" Lily's mom asks, her aunt getting a camera out. "Of course!" We all smile, standing to where all of us can be in the picture.

3rd person POV:
Each girl and only one guy takes a picture. The girls all stand next to one of the guys usually, hugging or "dancing" with them. The girlfriends didnt like that, but a few did a pose with one of the girls, including Emilee who made goofy faces with all the girls, the guys did it too. The boy stood next to Rydel, putting his arm around her, and kissing her cheek in the picture. Ratliff was on the other side of her, with his hand on her waist, making sure that he was next to her no matter what. They finally all left and they all looked at eachother, "Lets get out of here!" Ross grabs Laura's hand and they walk back to the cars.

Ratliffs POV:
"Jealous much?" Rydel whispers in my ear. I punch her jokingly. She kisses my cheek and whispers again, "I love you! And don't worry, I always will!" "I love you too, but there might be more fans that see us!" I warn her. She drops my hand. "I didn't mean to stop holding my hand!" I grab It back. "You're sending me mixed messages here!" She laughs. I shrug and we get to the car. "Please tell me we aren't going to do boys car and then a girls car!" Calum whines. The girls look at eachother. "Fiiine!!!" They give in. "Whose in which car?" Maia asks. "Ummm... How about Ranessa, Caini, Rydellington, and Raura in one car. And Real Raia, Rockelly, and Ravannah in the other?" Ryland suggests. We all nod. "Wait are we going to get something to eat? I'm starving!" Rockys stomach growls. "We can pick something up. You guys can go ahead and go home and well get food!" Riker shrugs. "What are we gonna get?" Ramy asks. "Ummm, how about we just pick up some pizza?" Raini suggests. We all agree and get some in no time, and back home in just a few minutes

*At the Lynches*

Laura's POV:
We were at Ross and the others house eating pizza when Rydel got a text. "Mom said her and dad won't be back until Sunday. They're staying with family not too far away," Rydel explains. "You guys want to stay over?" Ryland asks. "We'll go get some clothes and stuff and be back in just a sec," the non lynches all reply. We were all back within thirty minutes, and then we all got into some pajamas. Riker was wearing pirate pajamas, Vanessa was wearing plain purple ones, Calum was wearing bright red ones, Raini was wearing cheetah prints ones, Ramy was wearing black ones, Maia was wearing Australian ones, Rydel was wearing hello kitty ones, Ratliff was wearing cat ones, Kelly was wearing tie dye ones, Rocky was wearing sloth/lime green ones, ross was wearing superhero ones, I was wearing Harry potter ones, ryland was wearing monkey ones, and savannah was wearing music ones. I look at ross and laugh, "I flexed and my sleeves fell off?" He looked down at his iron man pj pants and shirt. "It's cuz I'm a superhero!" He jokes. "Sssuuurrreee!!!" I giggle. "I'm your superhero!!!" He hugs me. I nod, smiling. "And I thought I was your boyfriend, not music!" Ryland points at Savannah's shirt. "Sorry I left you for music! We're very happy together!" She sticks her tounge out. "I thought music was just your best friend!" He fakes crying. She just kisses his cheek and lays on his chest. "Sooo, now what?" Riker shrugs. "Truth or dare!!!" Calum suggests. "How do we always end up doing tho?" Rydel asks. We all shrug. "And remember no stupid dares!" Rocky says. We all nod. "Okay, laura! Truth or dare?!?" Vanessa starts. "Truth!" I smile. "You always pick truth!" Ross whines. "Oh well!" I grin. "Ummm, have you always known what raura is? Were you just joking when you said it's you and Raini or mountains?" She asks. "Of course I know what raura is!" I look at ross. "Okay so wrong truth or dare ross?" I ask. "Dare of course!" He answers. "I dare you to comment on a hater account!" I smile. He gets out his phone and finds a hater that was being mean to me and the rest of r5 and comments, but he wouldn't let us see what he said. "I'll take it!" I kiss his cheek. "Maia!" Ross points at her. "Truth!" She smiles. "Fosters or TBM?" He asks. "Quality wise fosters, but I love both casts," she assures him. He sticks his tongue out at her and I laugh, "Dont be mean!" He then sticks his tongue out at me and I fake gasp, holding back giggles.

Rylands POV:
"Savannah! Truth or dare?!?" Maia asks. "Dare!" She takes a keep of faith. "I dare you to set up Brandon with someone!" I butt in. "Maias supposed to give her the dare!" Raini points out. "I like that one!" Maia smirks. "Well what do you mean? Set him up on a date right now?" She raises her eyebrows. "Nooo!" Maia and I answer. "But soon!" I mischievously run my hands. She just rolls her eyes and nods okay. Just then Riker lets out a huge yawn. "I think it's time for sleep!" Kelly stretches. "Wanna sleep in here?" Rydel asks. We all nod yes and run into the closet and get blankets and pillows of every kind. We come back in and set up, quickly falling asleep.