Chapter 19: Remember It

Start from the beginning

Pinkie Pie stuffed her mouth with chocolate chip cookies. "I'm not sure, if my parents can make it or my other sisters, since they have to work at our.. rock farm." she talked with her mouth full. Her eyes widened, "I forgot! I need to go check on..something!" she said, bouncing away.

★★★★★

Sci-Twi was in her own class, paying attention to the teacher. "Okay, class, today, I'll be letting you.. know what your assigned job is.. at the winter carnival. Now, everybody, find your name..on a slip of paper, at my desk."

All of the students went to the teacher's desk to find their own name. Sci-Twi kept looking at the slips of paper, but couldn't find her name. "Huh? Where's my name--" she was cut off as she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned around to see who it was. It was one of her friends.

It was Sunset Shimmer. "Twilight, here," she gave her a slip of paper. "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you, before..you started to look for the one.. with your name on it."

"It's alright, Sunset, thank you." Sci-Twi glanced at the paper that had her name on it.

Sunset looked at her paper too and she looked back at her. "What did you.. get?"

Sci-Twi giggled, "Looks like..my job is a greeter. This will be..easy!"

"And, I'm working at the bean bag game." said Sunset.

★★★★★

Sci-Twi dialed a number on her cell phone. "Hello?.. Mom? Dad?"

"Hello, Twilight, it's so nice for you.. to call, honey." Twilight Velvet said. "How are you.. doing?"

Sci-Twi smiled, "I'm fine, Mom, how's.. Dad?"

"He's doing fine, as well. What are your grades.. at school?"

Sci-Twi giggled, "Mom, you know how my grades are..They're always..going to be..passing."

Sci-Twi's mom chuckled on the other line, "I know, I just want to check on.. my favorite daughter!"

"Excuse me, there's a reason, why I called you at the house." Sci-Twi glanced at Spike, who was next to her.

"What is it?"

"Well, at my new school, we're having a winter carnival and our families.. are allowed to go. I was wondering, if you and Dad, can come to the carnival..at my school?"

"I'm sorry, Twilight, on that day, me and your father, have to work at the book store."

"It's alright, I know how.. busy you are at work. Bye."

"Bye."

Sci-Twi turned off her cell phone and put it away in her backpack. She sighed and frowned, sitting down on the steps that are the entrance to Canterlot High. "No one ever has.. time for me. Even Shining Armor and Cadance are busy. What am I..going to do?"

Spike tried to cheer her up and he sat down next to her. "Don't worry, Twilight, at least I will be with you."

Sunset Shimmer walked and holded her backpack on her right shoulder, she walked down the stair case and noticed Sci-Twi with Spike. "Hi, Twilight, and Spike! How are you--" she stopped speaking, realizing that she looked sad.

"Come on, Twilight." Spike said.

Sunset sat down next to Twilight, "Twilight, what's wrong? Is there.. anything, I can do.. to help you?"

Sci-Twi sighed again and looked down, "My family.. is too busy.. to come to the winter carnival."

Sunset put her right hand on Sci-Twi's shoulder. "It's ok... I know how you feel too. I don't have that much family, back in Equestria. So.. none of them can be here with me, now. Look at the bright side, Twilight, you have me, Spike, and the rest of the girls, as friends. You have family, something, I use to have, but I still remember it," she gave her a convincing speech, trying to make her feel better.

Sci-Twi looked up at her and smiled. "I didn't know.. that you have been through all of that, Sunset, it must of been hard for you."

Sunset took her hand off of her shoulder. "It was tough, but I got through.. it."

"Thanks, for cheering me up." Sci-Twi became happy.

Sunset Shimmer smiled back at her. "Anything.. to cheer up my friend." she stood up.

Sci-Twi got up, Spike followed her, "There's the.. Twilight, I know!" she giggled at what he said. Sunset and Twilight walked home.

_____
When I had a winter carnival in 7th and 8th grade at my elementary school, the students were assigned jobs by my math teacher, as a greeter who greets the people who come or someone who runs any of the games..There was even a bean bag game, and the prizes of the games was always candy xD....