CH.7 THE L WORD

I kissed Ryder. I felt so different. Her lips had a strawberry gloss flavor that made me lick my lips over and over. The taste was addictive. But Ryder seemed to be avoiding me. She stopped the loud music. She would run inside her house alot faster. It was like even if I got in her face she wouldn't look at me. I admit I am in love with her. The whole kiss was both a relapse of Bella and me having a crush on Ryder.

(A/N: I know how confusing this is but, in the chapters when Jacob says Ryder changes in his eyes and how she looks pretty and all that's him falling in love with her. I really didn't want to put it into that much detail even if I should have. More or less I am trying to put in this imprinting thing but I'm not sure how to fit it. I will the best way I can. I'm trying to work this in.Keep reading. And I don't own any twilight books. Don't hate me. I'm doing the best I can. And Ch.6 was suppose to be alot longer.)

I hated the fact that it was me doing something wrong. Or was it. Either way, I kissed her. I've sealed both our faiths. Ryder was just coming home from school in early October. She was sporting a black leather jacket with a wool hoodie under it due to the cold weather. Blue tight jeans and leather knee high boots. I quietly walked over. Her back was turned toward me. I gently placed my hand on her back. She turned to me, hiked her messenger bag on her shoulder and started walking for the door. I grabbed the bag which slowed her down.

"Ryder. Wait. It has been three weeks. Could you at least look at me?" I said pulling back the bag.

She finally blurted out after a minute. "I'm not a substitute." she said still not facing me.

"What? Ryder, turn around and look me in the eyes. Please." I begged. She turned to me.

"I'm not a substitute....for.....Bella."she said turning to me.

I was shocked and confused."I don't.." I started.

"I'm not a substitute! I'm not a crash test dummy you can throw around!! I'm not a little doll you can play with when you feel like it and throw it away in the trash when you're done. I won't...! I won't feed your obssession you can get over about her. You called her name. You have unfinished business and you need to deal with it but not with me!" she said as it started to thunder.

"Ryder. You are not like that!! I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE OBSSESSION!! You are different! I don't see you as a doll!" I said.

"Lie to me." she said.

"You're a toy." I said.

"That's the truth! I said lie!" she said.

"You're a toy to me." I said.

"If that's you lie then tell the truth." she demanded.

I went silent.

"I know you are not deaf! Tell. Me. The. Truth." she said.

"I need you!" I said.

"Lie. I said truth!" she shouted.

"DAMN IT! I TELLING YOU THE TRUTH! I KNOW YOU ARE NOT STUPID! MY TURN. LIE" I yelled.

"I hate you." she said.

"Tell me the truth." I said.

"I care about you." she said quietly.

"That's not everything!" I said.

"Yes it is! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!!!!!!!" she cried.

"............What did you feel the moment I kissed you?" I asked.

".........................Love." she said.

"Why did you avoid me?" I asked.

"I was scared and confused." she admitted.