CH.4 HURT AND PAIN

I woke up the next day, to a loud banging sound on my window. I look it's only 6:00. I didn't want to see who it was. "Come back later" I said. The banging got more annoying. I finally looked and it was Jared. "Wake the hell up,dude. Sam wants you on the double." he said. He came around and stepped in my room.

"Please just drag me out of bed."I groaned.

"What happened to you? You look hung over."he teased.

"I got it rough yesterday. I got hit with water and ice last night." I told him.

"Damn. Sam won't give you a day off though." Jared laughed.

"He never does." I laughed. I got up and stumbled out the house. Jared started talking about how we might have a double shift tonight. I would probably need something to do since...last night. I didn't want to think about it but it was fresh in my brain. It played like a DVD on repeat. Over and over and over and over and over and over. Me yelling. Her crying and begging. It cool as a cucumber. What could he offer her that I couldn't. Me: children. Less pain. Warm. Age. Death. Him:cold. A lot of pain. Suffering of life. What does he have on her that I don't? Questions. It distracted me.

While patroling, I couldn't keep my head straight. I ran into trees, bumped into other pack members, and tripped a lot. Sam wanted to slaughter me. I messed up too much. I wouldn't be paying attenion. It's so hard. My head was in a maze. Why couldn't I just drop dead. My mind was in a whirlpool. PLEASE SOMEONE HIT ME IN THE HEAD WITH A 2x4!!!!!!!!! I hated this. The memory would not stop playing. Over and over and over and over and over. I needed as much help as possible.

I skipped going to Emily's. But someone just had to follow me.

"Jacob?!!!!" she said. What now?!!! I didn't feel like it today or now or ever. Please let her go away.

"Leah, now isn't the time."I said.

"No. It is." Leah said. She walked up to me.

"What?!"I said.

"You're off your game. What happened?" she asked.

"Why do you care!?! You hate me."I said.

"I may hate you. But I still have a heart. Maybe that heart wants me to care about people I hate. Even if it is you. Just talk to me. I'm doing this for you. For once, try and understand what people like me want for you. I don't like see you hurt, believe it or not. You are like Seth to me. Even if you hate me. Did anything happen?" she explained. At first, I didn't believe it was Leah talking, but if it was Leah talking, I wanted to try.

"Bella...is with that leech. She chose. She never loved me. She lied to me."I said.

"Sorry. I may not be an experxt in relationships but....I can't say I didn't see it coming. You had it coming." she said.

"Thank you. But I rather live in the dark alone for right now."I said. It was almost awkard. Soon, Leah lounged and hugged me. I was shocked. Who knew Leah had a real soft side.

"Jacob.."she said.

"Yea?" I said nervously.

"I never hugged you. This converastion stays between us."she growled.

"Dido."I said. She pulled away and smiled at me. Before she walked off, she punched me in my stomache. I grunted and shook it off.

I walked home and stunted to see what is on the side of the road. A Volvo. Got to kidding me. I opened the house door and I opened my bedroom door. There they were. Both of them sitting on my bed. But my wanted to make me have a stroke was Bella. The stink filled my room. I noticed something. Pale, red eyes,bad stink.............................bite marks. Bella was a leech too."Jacob?" she said. I felt dizzy. "Jacob" it said. I started mumbling. I fell to my knees and hit my head on the wall and passed out.