CH.10 WEDDING BELLS

I waited for Ryder on the side of the street. She has been texting that she was coming and that she still has make up to on. I honestly don't see how much make up girls need. You come out of her house wearing a light blue sleeveless dress with black wedges.

"Hey." she said waving.

"Hey. You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." she said giving me a hug. I put her in the car and got in the driver's seat. I pulled off as Ryder waved at her dad. Ryder laid back in her seat.

"So, you going to be totally mellow about this? It being your ex-girlfriend's wedding and all." Ryder asked.

"Yeah. I mean, I'm over it. There's really nothing to be angry about." I explained.

"Because you have me?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I am her replacement." Ryder said.

"We've talked about this. You're not a replacement. I can't say 'she's nothing compared to you.' But, I love you. As long as you're around it doesn't matter." I said.

"But if I wasn't...?" she said.

"If you weren't....I don't know what would happen. And we shouldn't talk about this. I love you and that is what matters." I said.

"But,..." she started.

"No more. Look, if you want we can talk about this later. But right now is not a good time. Heaven, you're mine. You are one of the most important things to me. I'll kill anybody for you. You can't be worried, honey." I said running my finger through her hair. She set her head back and took my hand. She kissed and caressed my knuckles. Her brown eyes looked at me. I leaned over and kissed her forehead. We parked across the way from the house. I wrappped my hand around hers. We walked up and knocked on the door. Esme answered.

"Jacob. I'm so glad you could make it." she said."And of course, your little friend." Ryder blushed a little. We walked in. The room was full of guests. And of course, vampires. I pulled Ryder a little bit close. She took her other hand and gripped my arm. We pushed through the crowd and looked for a couch. We sat down. Ryder leaned up against me.

Everyone went outside. I pulled Ryder up and pulled her outside. Carisle directed us to our seat in the second row. We sat down in our seat. Ryder politley flipped her hair back and crossed her legs. I locked onto her hand. I looked over my shoulder at all the other people. I see that sorry excuse of a man Mike. He kinda looks at me. He squints then Ryder turns and looks at him. Mike's eyes turn toward her and he kinda smiles at her. Ryder rolls her eyes at him and turns herself forward. I turn to her.

"You ok?" I said.

"Yeah. He's just a pig." she said."I mean, he saw you, didn't he?"

"He should have. Just stick with me through the night my darling." I said before kissing her cheek.

She giggled and rubbed her cheek. After a while, we see Edward walk up to the alter. I sit back and wait for the music to start playing. Ryder just layed her head on my shoulder looking tired. I rubbed her hand. A tune started to play as everyone turned their heads. Soon everyone started to stand up. Ryder and I were last to stand. I turn myself and looked for Bella. And there she was. Bella was wearing a long white dress and clinging onto Charlie. She had a big smile on her face. Bella pushed her head to look in my direction. I give her a simple wave and out my head down. I pass my hand back into Ryder's. She finally steps onto the alter.

Everyone sits. I sqeeze Ryder's hand. She looks at me.

"Can you handle this?" she mouths. I nod and turn my hand towards Edward and Bella.

The only thing I was thinking about is my time with her. Bella was happy, but with him I guess she was more than happy. She was elated. I was just a satifier. Nothing, but a filler. Maybe, she didn't see it that way. Maybe, she did love me. I wondered what if I had never met Ryder. I won't be at this wedding. I'd be angry. I'd trash this place and burn it to the ground. Everything in ashes. Even them. Maybe, I would just be away or watching in a distance. Maybe I could just be happy by myself. Away for everyone.

Ryder breaks into my mind by reaching for my face. She kindly rubs it and kisses my cheek. She had to know something was wrong. I give her a weak smile. Her concerned eyes were warm yet she knew something was wrong. I fix my smile, so she can stop worrying. We turn back to the wedding as they start to put on the rings. When they do it, when they kiss, I feel nothing but, relief. Evryone starts clapping when I did. Ryder smiles and claps. I look at her and hug her as she does. She hugs back. I watch them walk off. I help Ryder stand up. Everyone stands up and walk off. I started to  walk off, but suddenly Ryder pulls my hand back. I gared at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I saw the way you looked at them. You don't like them being together and you don't like them as vampires. This I obviously know, but.................sigh......................I still need to know how do you feel about me. I can't love you if we can't settle this. I do love you but, we.....can't be whole unless you tell me." she explained in a soft voice. No one was around us so it was an awkward.

"Ryder, sigh. We can't..." I started. I reached for her. She pushed my hand away.

"No!! Quit sugar-coating it to me! Just tell me. I can't take this! Please, if you ove me just tell me, Jacob." she said.

"Ok. I love you. I love you. I love you more than anything. You aren't Bella. I would rather be tortured for the rest of my life than leave you. You are mne. Mine, Heaven! As long as you are mine, nothing will change. You'll never be alone with me. I don't care what I have to do to make you happy. I'll be your best friend, your brother, your father, your  boyfriend, or anything." I said. I took her hand and kissed it."I love you, Heaven Woodins! Now, what else do you want me to say."

"Just love me." she whined.

I grabbed her head and broke my rule. I gave her a full kiss. A real one. Her lips her hot and soft. I could taste the watermelon lip gloss. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I put my hands around her waist. I pull her closer. She pulls away from me. I kissed her again. Then pulled away from me.

"I'm sorry.  I'm sorry I made you angry at me. You don't deserve that." she said.

"I deserve you, Ry-Ry." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

We started walking. I pulled us toward the recipion area. The rest of the night went by fast.

(A/N:Hey sorry! Really short chapter but I hoped you uys like it. Last two chapters are coming. I love you guys and I'll see you beautiful people later. )