"Come on Ez, it's not that hard" the boy continued to shake his head "I said no"; Yoda asked the teen to sit down which he hesitantly did. "Sense much worry and sadness, I do" the Jedi Master spoke with a gentle voice "a rough past, you have had...let people in and see, you won't" the fifteen year old nodded "why, I ask??". A few moments passed in silence as the teen was debating on what to say, or to even say anything at all "...I don't want people to see or think I'm weak...I don't don't want to be the scared kid I once was" he spoke in such a small and low tone that made everyone's hearts twitch "I don't want to go back to being that...I can't".

Kanan crouched down next to the teenager "and you won't be kid...being scared or needing help, it's not being weak...it's being human" he explained, somehow able to get through to the boy; Yoda asked once again if he could take down his mental shield, to which Ezra hesitantly nodded. The Jedi's smiled as they kept silent for the boy to concentrate and focus; it took a good five minutes before a large and strong wave of the force washed off of the teenager and hit the four like a ton of bricks. "Whoa" was all most of them could say - they even lost their balance but somehow managed not to fall over "he's extremely strong with the force" Kenobi said earning an eye roll from his once Padawan "no kidding". 

After they had reached the temple, Kenobi, Yoda and Anakin made their way to the Jedi Council room whilst the other's headed straight for the mess hall for a decent meal; Ezra was amazed but sadly, due to not having an actual meal in five years, his stomach couldn't take too much food. Once they were all full up, the crew parted ways and retreated to their own rooms to clean up, relax and get some well needed rest; Kanan led the teen to a spare room that would become his own. The room owned a single bed, a set of draws, a wardrobe, a full length mirror, a desk with a chair, a window and a door that led to a small bathroom. 

"I'll leave you some clean clothes on the bed" he explained "the Jedi Council want to see me so I need to go" Ezra nodded before entering the bathroom; Kanan did as he said he would and entered an old storage room that held many clothes - some were...questionable, but eventually, after a while of searching, he found some that would hopefully work and fit the boy. Once the picked out clothes were folded and lay on the bed, Kanan left for the Council room. It took Ezra ten minutes to get all of the dirt, sand, mud and blood off of his body and hair....there was a lot; he dried himself off with a soft towel as he entered his new room again. You could actually tell he had tanned skin with navy blue hair!! Ezra spotted the pile of clothes and noticed a note on top of them; he picked it up and read it.

"Hope you like the clothes and that they fit you. Once you're ready, go to the room across from your own, it's mine and Hera's room. She'll escort you to the Jedi Council room. - Kanan".

Ezra threw the note in the bin before looking at the clothes; he had to admit that Kanan had good taste. "Not bad Kanan...not bad at all" there were a pair of blue shorts, an orange V-neck, a pair of black combo boots and, of course, pants and socks. Ezra hurried to change before towel drying his hair a bit more; he hung his necklace he had in his bag that his parents had given him when he was four years old around his neck. After that, the teen followed the notes instructions and left his room, walked across the hall and knocked on the door; a few seconds passed before it swished open to reveal a smiling Hera. 

"Hey Ezra" the woman greeted "you look better now that you've had a shower, are the clothes okay??" she asked earning a nod and smile back "thanks Hera, I'm feeling good too" he explained "and yeah, the clothes are fine, Kanan told me you might be able to show me where the Jedi Council room is??". No more needed to be said; Hera locked her own room and began to lead the way. Soon enough, the two were stood outside of two big and grand doors "the Council are expecting us" Hera informed the two guards; they nodded and allowed them in. Everyone seemed to stop what they were doing and turned their attention towards the two; Kanan, Anakin, Kenobi and Yoda all smiled once they saw who had entered the room. 

"You wished to see Ezra" Master Kenobi nodded before speaking "indeed, thank you for showing him the way Hera" the woman bowed her head a little before turning and leaving the room. Ezra walked up and stood next to his once cell mate. (Some of these Jedi aren't actually in the Jedi Council but.....oh well) "Ezra, this is the Jedi Council" Kanan began "Master Yoda, Master Anakin Skywalker, Master Obi Wan Kenobi, Master Mace Windu , Master Depa Billaba, Master Qui Gon Jinn and Master Plo Koon" he then looked to the Council "Masters, this is Ezra, a prisoner that we befriended whilst Anakin, my crew and I were in captivity and were sent to an Imperial prison" this surprised most of the Council as they could tell the boy was young. 

"I'm glad you are all out of the prison but...why is he here? Why didn't you return him to his parents?" Master Deba asked which seemed to turn make Ezra's gaze drop "we've actually discovered that Ezra is force sensitive" Kenobi explained, followed by Anakin adding "and strong with it too, it took me everything not to fall over when he took his mental shield down. Yoda spoke up this time "gone up again, they have" Ezra kept his head down as he knew what the old Master was implying and asking "you want me to take them down again...don't you?" he didn't need to ask but they all nodded. With a sigh, the teen focused like he did on the ship, and just like before, five minutes passed and his shield went down. 

All of the Jedi's in the room were forced to take a step back, although Kanan, Master Jinn and Master Deba fell over; they returned to their feet with a helping hand - Ezra instantly helped his friend next to him "sorry" he didn't mean to do that but...he couldn't control whatever he was doing. He still didn't even know what it was!! Instead of glared, only smiles were sent his way "no need to apologies young one, you can't help it" Master Windu surprisingly reassured. Master Deba was next to speak "his parents should still know where he is!! They must be worried sick!!" that all agreed with that but also noticed how Ezra's face seemed to...fall and darken as he once again found his shoes interesting "they won't be" was all he mumbled. 

"You were locked away for five years kid, they'll be going out of their minds with worry" Anakin stated, but the teen just shook his head "they won't...they can't, trust me on that". Kanan decided to chip in "they're your parents Ezra, all parents worry about their kids, no matter what the situation is" Ezra couldn't hold back the sigh as he looked away from the group "I...I don't have parents" the room fell silent in confusion and slight worry "they...they were taken...and killed when I was four years old...by the Empire" he admitted as he wrapped his arms around his thin frame "I've been on my own ever since". 

So that was the truth. "I...I'm sorry to hear that Ezra" Master Qui Gon Jinn said with sympathy, but only received a shrug in return "don't be, it's life" and once again, all went quiet. "...Get some sleep, you both should" Master Yoda finally from the agonizing silence "talk tomorrow, we will" both Ezra and Kanan nodded, said their good byes and good nights before leaving the room to do as told. The Council spoke for a long time about the new young teen until suddenly, someone barged through the door, the two guards now lay on the ground unconscious!! "Where is Ezra Bridger?!".

Cliffhanger!! I'm gonna get killed in the comments, I can see it now. Who might the mysterious person be?? And why are they after Ezra??