I've seen the way you look at me

K, but imagine watching Hux from across the bridge.

You tilt your head while watching the tall man from the distance. He's standing perfectly straight, as if he wasn't big enough, overseeing the work of others. Your eyes do not meet with his though, ever for a milisecond. They don't have to. The tension is perfectly perceptible even without that. You can almost hear the great battle, happening deep down in ginger's mind, for keeping his gaze away from you. Hux is tough, too bad that his efforts are futile. Oh, noone in this room is aware of what happens between the two of you, that's for sure; but the fact that YOU are is more than enough. Hux brushes his hand through the fiery hair, turning his head to not to look in your direction even more. 'I've seen the way you look at me when you think I don't notice' you think to yourself. Seen, or rather, felt. The feeling in your knees, every time he rests his gaze on your body, is impossible to overlook. You could swear that he's piercing right through you every time. A filthy chuckle escapes your chest, your thoughts get far more loose than they should, breaking general's defence. Everything disappears as your eyes lock at each other. Images playing out in gingers head find an outlet in his gaze. He's drowning you with lust.