Peter Pan x Reader x Jealous!Wendy

Start from the beginning

"I-It was Wendy. I was upset last night, and Peter hugged me, and she got all jealous." Felix got up, picking you up also. "Wait, what are you doing?" You asked, fear and panic in you eyes.

"Taking you to Peter. He needs to know about this." You shook your head, pushing away and landing on the ground, trying to stand up.

"Y-You can't say a word about this to anyone! If Wendy ever finds out..." You trailed off, thinking of all the consequences that could happen to Peter if she found out. Peter's heart would be broken and he could never live with himself. "You can't tell him."

"(y/n), this isn't right." Felix said. "This has to stop." You shook your head, walking back to camp. Peter came up to you when you walked in, and you panicked.

"Where were you?" He asked, demanding answers. "You were gone most of the night; I had to send Felix to get you." You looked down.

"I have to go." You walked to you tent, but you could see Wendy and her smug little face.

This abuse went on for a week, getting worse each time. You started to ignore Peter, and he didn't know why. You had bruise covering every part of your body you could cover, and Felix was getting worried. You were speaking privately to him after all the boys went to bed.

"Did it happen again?" He asked, sitting on a log beside you. You nodded, keeping silent. He sighed. "This needs to stop. She's going to kill you." You chuckled.

"And so what if she does?" You asked. "It's not like anyone would care if I left." Felix grabbed your shoulders, aware of the bruises.

"Don't you ever talk like that again, you hear me?" You nodded, not fully into the conversation. The sound of rustling branches came to both of your ears, and you turned around to see Peter.

"So you like Felix?" He asked, unaware what was going on. You shook your head.

"No, we were just talking." You looked around. "Uh, does Wendy know you're here?" You asked, slightly panicked. Peter raised his brow while he shook his head.

"No, she's asleep." He looked at Felix, who was looking at you with concerned eyes. "Why do you ask?" Felix opened his mouth, but you cut him off, worried he was going to tell.

"It's just you're never not together, so I was just curious." Peter nodded.

"And you, why are you not in bed at this late hour?" You looked at Felix.

"Felix and I were going over some things, but it's finished now. I can manage on my own. Goodnight." You cringed when you got up, but walked past Peter, who grabbed your wrist.

"Wait. I need to know why you've been ignoring me this past week." He admitted. You turned to face him. You put on a fake smile, quickly thinking of a lie.

"I couldn't take you from Wendy Darling, now could I? I was giving you space. Now, I'm going to sleep."

You walked to your tent, and when you hit the pillow you were out like a light.

You opened your eyes, the light of day hitting your eyes. You stayed there for a while, enjoying the peace while it lasted. Felix walked into your tent, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You just have to ruin the moment, don't you?" You said sarcastically, groaning as you got up.

"Well, Pan wants you to chop firewood, but if you can't do it, just tell me." You shook your head.

"If Pan knows what happened, he and I are in serious trouble, so it's just best if I do the work." You got out of bed, looking at Felix. "Can you turn around?" You asked, grabbing a shirt from the box of clothes you had. He did as he was told; only turning around to grab a quick glance at the bruises on your body. He cringed when he saw them, but you turned around to see Felix looking at the wall. "You can look now." You told him, smoothing the fabric of your new clothes. You cleared your throat, nodding. "I should go chop some wood."

You left the tent to see Wendy standing there. "What do you want?" You snarled, glaring at her. She grabbed you by the arm, pain shooting through your body as you both walked into the woods.

"I know about you and Peter in the woods! You will not stop, will you?!" You shook your head.

"If you had your facts straight, I was with Felix too, we were talking first, and then Peter showed up. It's not my fault." Before you could say anything else, Wendy's fist met your eye. You fell to the ground, holding your eye. You could only hear screaming before you blacked out.

You felt a hand on your arm as you woke up, jolting up to see Peter rolling up your sleeve. "What are you doing?" You asked and you pulled your sleeve down. He sat on the end of your bed. "W-Where's Wendy?" You looked around before Peter shook his head.

"She's not here anymore." He said vaguely. You nodded.

"Before I blacked out I heard screaming. Was that you?" Peter hesitated before nodding.

"I saw what happened in the woods, and then Felix told me everything." You looked down.

"So you saw all of them, then?" You asked, referring to the bruises. He shook his head.

"I wanted to get your permission first." You nodded, turning around, lifting your shirt for Peter to see your back. It was black and blue and Peter sighed.

"You can turn around now." He told you, and you nodded, putting your shirt in the proper place and turning around. He looked you in the eye grabbing your hands. "I'm so sorry that this happened to you, but you should've told me when it first happened." You burst into tears, grabbing onto Peter's shirt, letting it all out.

"I-I didn't now how to tell you." You said in between sobs. "I didn't want you to end your relationship because of me." Peter chuckled lightly, holding your shoulders and shaking his head.

"I didn't end my relationship with Wendy because of you. It was because of her. She was the one who did all of this. It's not your fault." You slowly nodded, unsure of what to say. You sniffled for what felt like forever until he finally spoke. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded again, wiping your tears. He smirked, leaning in closer. "Then I should be able to do this." And with that, he closed the gap between the two of you, sending sparks throughout your entire body.