I Fell For My Nerd Ep 17

Ok guys i know i havent updated on yearrsss XD srry.

So last time Ross told Laura that he loved her and Austin walked off tell his Mom his plan.

So lets continue
.~Now~.

Laura:You...you..what?
Ross:(realizes what he said) Oh shit i mean ......(runs out the door)
Laura:(standing there totally dumbfounded)
Austin:(runs down the stairs) Oh un hey Laura i have some errands to attend to.....so see ya ...(looks to run out the door but turns around and hugs her tightly) (whispers in her ear) Thank you for forgiving me.
Laura:(smiles and hugs back) no problem.
Austin:Ok i gotta go now (runs out the door)
Laura:But wai-----(sighs) Oh great...(goes up to her room)....oh this is even greater...(rolls eyes)

~Next Day in School~

(Walking down the hall)
Austin:YOU WHAT?!?!
Ross:Oh thank you , you can scream a little louder i don't think China heard you. (Rolls eyes)
Austin:Dude this is huge for Laura...you better no mess this or i'll murder you .
Ross:Oh please since when do you care who she dates?!
Austin:Dude i've known her longer than you.
Ross:You wasnt thinking like that when she was getting fish kissed by that dweeb.(rolls eyes)
Austin:Whoa whoa dude...we're all in this together!
Ross:Oh yes thank Troy Bolton.
Austin:(punches him in chest)
Ross:(flinches) But come on dude..im freaking out..im so scared...WHAT IM GONNA DO WHEN I SEE HER! Im not prepared for that , oh god (starts freaking out)
Austin:(slaps him across the face) Dude snap out of it! You're have to suck this up and grow some Balls.You're gonna take her out for a day cause i need someone to distract.
Ross:What? I cant do that.Why do you need a distraction anyways.
Austin:I fixed up a plan with my mom.We're gonna do-over Lauras room, you know since after her mom totally trashed it.
Ross:Oh yea... but i dont know how to distract her for a whole day!
Austin:You're a guy , you'll think of something...lay out your charms.....(whispers) if you have any (snickers)
Ross:(taps him behind the head) I heard you. 😑
Austin:Ouch ok dude...get with the plan ok. We're in this together.
Ross:(rolls eyes) Yea Yea i hear you Troy.
Austin:Bruh....seriously...stop that. Not cool

~At Lunch~

Ross:(getting food)
Austin:Hey dude dude here Laura , remember the plan.
Ross:(nervous) Dude i dont think i could do th---
Austin:(pushes Ross towards Laura)
Ross:Wha-- heyyyy Laura (scratches hair nervously)
Laura:(doesnt make eye contact) Hey Ross....whats good?
Ross:Um everythings good...i actually came to ask you a question.
Laura:Uh huh (looking at him now)
Ross:I uh...wanted to know if you would be willing to spend the day with me (looks away)
Laura:(surprised) Um i um
Austin:(runs over) Hey Laura i heard you're going on a date.
Ross:(annoyed and punches him) (whispers) way to be subtle
Laura:(confused) Huh?
Ross:I was wondering if you'd be kind enough to go out with me .......
Austin:Saturday.
Ross:Yeah Saturday (looks over at Austin with glare)
Laura:Um...yeah sure (looks at the boys with a weird look)
Austin:Great! (runs away)
Laura:😕Ok um Ross there's something i wanted to you talk about.....
Ross:(knows what she's talking about) Ok Laura let's talk about that on the date ok. I gotta go.(walks off quickly)
Laura:(stands there paralzyed) (thinks to self) Did he just say date? (walks off baffled)

Ok again so sorry again for not update..im a bad person...especially since ive been on here like 12/7

Ok so the video above is actually the original video that i made a very long time ago on Youtube when i first started story.That video is for this story .
The next chapter will be about Austin and his plan and Ross and Lauras date .

Follow and Vote
Peace On The Streets SaNNNnn