Surprise(full chapter)

-Yoongi

I couldn't stay with that girl any longer, I was just lying to myself and her. I don't like girls in the way that I thought I did. I like guys. More specifically, the cute one next door who watches me everyday. I guess that's kind of creepy but I can tell that he's not a stalker.

I'm going to go to his house today so that I can finally meet him.

-Jimin

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my door, so I quickly get out of bed and just put pants on, leaving me shirtless with messy bed hair.

I open the door to find someone that I wasn't expecting. Yoongi.

"U-uh, come in." I say, not really sure of what to do.

Yoongi sat down on the couch while I got him a glass of water.

"So, what brings you here?"

"What's your name?"

"Jimin. Is that why came to my house?"

"No, I was just curious. I know that you watch me everyday. I also know that you heard the conversation from the other day."

"O-oh. I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore."

"You won't have to because I'll come to see you everyday."

"Why?"

"Because I like you. You helped me realize that I'm gay."

"Oh. You're welcome?"

"You're cute." He says, ruffling my hair. He then seems to notice that I'm not wearing a shirt.

"You're also hot." He says, looking at my abs.

I blush, not knowing what to say.

"Do you want to go on a date with me this Saturday?"

I quickly nod my head before saying, "Yeah, I'd love that."

"I'll pick you up at 11:00 at night on Saturday then."

"Why so late?"

"You'll see." He says, before quickly kissing my cheek and then leaving.

"Did that really just happen?" I thought to myself.
____________________________________
If you haven't noticed, all the times and dates in this book are accurate. I'm not just making up times and dates, the time and date on the diary entrees are when I published the chapter so, as expected, the chapter of yoonmin's date will be published at 11:00 PM saturday