In no time I was already at his workplace. I went in without hesitation. I made up my mind and sat at a nice clean table... yup I just sat there doing nothing. When a full minute passed of staring I pulled out a book for my English course. I started flipping through it and highlighting until I could feel someone staring me down. Oh... this whole day I was supposed to be meeting Sheath but I never once thought of him since I entered the store. I slowly looked up at him, and saw him frowning. My mouth was wide open. 

"Um..." I was about to come up with an excuse but I was interrupted. 

"Would you like to order yet?" He asked. I let out a small laugh and shook my head. 

"Orange soda?" I asked. He wrote on a slip of paper and passed me my bill. I thought they gave these at the end of the meal? When I saw what he wrote, I made a face. On the bill, there wasn't a price but a question. What are you doing here so early?

"I'm not a patient person?" I said slowly. He nodded and left. After a few seconds he returned with an orange soda. When he was putting the soda down, he whispered into my ears.

"I'll come in two minutes." He said and then left. The restaurant was empty... like literally. I guess the business's runs low in the mornings and afternoon because the last time we were here the restaurant was flooded. I looked around admiring the interior designing done to the place. The walls were tinted with silver smudges over black and gold stripes. There was a nice pond near the entrance with amazing fish in it. When I walked in I almost tripped over into the pond though... Let's keep that a secret though!

He came out with a coat on and his usual pair of glasses. To be honest, he looked really cool and I had no way of... describing it. Well every person is beautiful in their own way. We are Allah's creation after all and Allah makes no mistakes! 

He sat down directly in front of me. I really didn't want to drink in front of him. I felt insecure. But at last I drank one sip at a time and he just watched me. 

"I thought you were working until 2:30PM today." I said quietly. 

"Nope. The restaurant's empty and there's a lot of workers today so I'm free to go whenever." He answers just as quietly as I did. "Shall we go?" He asks me right at that moment when I'm trying to drink up my last sip. 

"Where?" I choke a little and he glances at my face. He looks back down and asks me if I'm okay. I nod.

"Well... I don't want to eat here. That's for sure." He said, looking behind me. He was making a really angry face in that direction. He got up and I got up after him and took a peak at who it was. It was the same girl he was talking to from last time. This scene might have ruined all my hopes. What if he's dating that girl and want to discontinue this whole marriage thing. Just thinking of that make my blood boil. I guess I was right about the blood boiling part because I felt the back of Sheath's hand on my forehead. 

I give him a solid blank look and he puts on a confused look on his face.

"What?You seemed like you had a fever." I gave him another look. He put down his hand and sli them in his pocket. "Let's get to the restaurant. I'm starving." Speaking of food. I wonder where we were going... 

"Can't you tell me everything right now?" I asked. Sheath had already started walking ahead of me. When he heard me speak, he stopped and turned around. 

"Your impatience is beyond my control. Imagine how many years I had to wait for this day to come." He said in a clear voice. But even so... I think I heard wrong since he wasn't so close to me and the words I heard gave me hope. 

"What ar...?" My phone started ringing. I wonder who it is. "Assalamualaikum. Aakifah what's.... Hey! What's wrong?" Aakifah wasn't breathing properly.