Chapter 7: Heidi's Death

While Stan is looking some help on Chatroulette, it shows people being a jerk, skip quickly to a different person, people who are quiet or showing their dick and finally shows a girl named Jenny West. She lives in Newark, New Jersey. "Hello, are you okay?" Stan tells her, "My name is Stanley Marsh and I need your help, I've been attacked, contact the South Park, Colorado police." "Ok how can I help you?" "Call the South Park police and tell them my name is Stanley Marsh and I need help. I've been attacked." Jenny calls the South Park police. "Hello, there's a person screaming for help and saying someone is attacking him?" She stares at the camera. "Who's attacking you?" "I don't know, there's something in my house."

"He said there's something in his house." She stares at it again. "What is your address?" "Hold on I'm giving it to you right now." "Just hold on a minute." Stan types the address. "654 Paterson Ave." Jenny says the address"...And he said he lives in South Park, Colorado." "Are they coming?" "They're going to send a car, they're coming in 5 minutes." "Okay thank you." He leaves Chatroulette and goes back to Skype. "Heidi they're coming in 5 minutes." Heidi's screen is frozen meaning, it's buffering, then it signed off.

"Oh god Heidi." Then the lights went out the both of Stan's and Wendy's house. Stan screams. "Who's there?" The screen gets a little glitchy. Then suddenly, there's a call from Heidi, Stan clicks on it. It buffers for few seconds until it came up when Heidi's mouth was shoved with her hair straightener, and it was plugged in, steam comes out of her mouth, Stan screams in terror. "OH MY GOD." Wendy was crying softly. The picture shows on Facebook on Heidi's profile and a screenshot picture of her hair straightener in her mouth and the white letters says:

"Finally she STFU "

They cried and cried until there was a beep meaning, it was 10:00 pm, Stan is supposed to go to bed.

Hey guys, I know it's a short chapter and this story is not so creepy for all of you but I hope you like it