Chapter 1: Anonymous Profile

The internet, a thing that make things smarter, weird, creepy and educational stuff like coding and shit. Stan Marsh is on his computer looking at a video of Kyle Broflovski ,killing himself. It starts when Kyle was pointing the gun in his head, people are panicking yelling "DON'T DO IT." or yelling his name but he ignores them, seconds later he shoots himself, people are screaming, a man runs to him, Stan pauses the video, and read a little article about the incident. It says, "Kyle Broflovski, a 15 year old student from South Park High School from South Park, Colorado, committed suicide on April 12, 2015. He was harassed and bullied by students in the school because he was acting drunk ".

Stan clicks on the video and it starts with Kyle pinning down Bebe, drunk and talks drunkily and laughing, "She's gonna beat my ass everybody. " He said, the video was titled KYLE BROFLOVSKI KILL URSELF, nobody like the video at all. He's messing with many dudes, sometimes women. A scene comes up when Kyle is making out with 2 20 something year old men, he's young than them. What the hell? The final scene comes up of Kyle passed out with another boy until there's a call from Skype, its from Wendy, Stan closes down informations about Kyle's death and clicks on the green phone to call back.

"Hey Baby "

"Hi Stan"

Stan didn't even answer, he's a little off today.

"Its something wrong? "

Stan lies, "No no im great"

Wendy was convinced, they've been going out since 4th grade even though they keep breaking up each other and went back together several times.

Stan goes to Spotify and clicks on a song and puts Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson, Wendy whispers "I got something to show you. "

"Hold on a second"

Stan clicks on a camera where you face time them. He's not wearing shirt at all.

"HEY STAN", Wendy is doing her demon voice which Stan loves and laughs about it.

"Is that your demon voice? "

"YEAH"

Stan chuckles and shows Wendy's toes on the screen, nail polished pink. She's in a blouse, one thing she's not wearing is her pants just her panties. (I hate when girls do "shows", they show off their body and shit, its disgusting and upsetting, what happens if they show it to a pedophile? They might screenshot it and post it everywhere, do you agree? Let's get back) "Wendy, I wanna look more up." "Aww you don't like my toes polished?"

"I do, I just wanna see you." She shows him her bruised knees. "No, that's not right. Just more further." She does so, and basically shows her panties. Stan smirks, "I want you to take that shirt off." Wendy comes closer to the camera and says, "Make me" as she's biting her lip. Stan reaches for the knife. "Take that shirt off or I'll cut it off." Suddenly, Wendy's face shows. "That's so violent." "Just do it." She unbuttons her shirt and nearly exposed her breasts. "That's so hot." Stan smirks, Wendy asks about the prom. "I wanna go to the prom with you when we are in our senior year." Stan chuckles. They're in their sophomore year of high school. Wendy trails her fingers close to her undies, Stan smiles at her then Wendy moved her computer up. "Go back down, I want those panties off right now so I can see what's down there." Wendy laughs. "You're adorable, and sexy when you're violent." They laughed. Wendy sighs, "Wendy what's wrong Ms. Blueball? " "Girls gets them too".

Stan was disgusted but laughs, "I don't wanna hear it." Wendy laughs too. Stan did a happy dance that Wendy loves. "Let's keep going." Stan says. Suddenly, there's many calls coming up. "We'll call them back." They decline the call. Wendy slowly takes off her blouse until the calls automatically comes up. "HEY". They said. "SHIT." Wendy says. Minutes, later, Stan comes back with his shirt on and Wendy comes back with her shirt, buttoned. "Ooh, someone is in their chonies." Eric Cartman says, laughing. Heidi and Kenny came up. Heidi was straightening her hair with a hair straightener. "Wendy you dirty girl, you're going to Hell now." They laughed, they haven't notice a blank profile photo. Cartman was a little chubby, he just started working out last week. Heidi is an assistant at a beauty shop, Kenny was named The Hotness, according to the school. They were chatting, until Stan notices the blank profile. "Who is that?" They all noticed too. They tried to get him out, but's not working. "Let's call back if we can get it off." They logged off, Stan and Kenny says "Bye Homie." They ended the call.

Stan goes to the message app to type to Wendy. He texts:

"Why did u answer the call?"

There's three dots next to the photo profile, means she's typing. She replied, she said:

"I didn't, mayb its a ghost or a glitch."

"Perhaps."

By then, Wendy didn't text back. Stan keeps typing to her.

"Wendy?"

"Where r yoouuuuu?"

She didn't text back, until the upcoming call comes up and Stan accepts the call. "HEY." They said. "Why is this fucker still there?" Stan gets a little closer to the camera. "What in the hell is this person's problem?" Cartman replies, "Guys, It's probably a hacker. It's probably hacking the anonymous profile." Stan checks on the account and it was Kyle's account, his Skype account was Jordanman247. "This is Kyle's account." "What?" Heidi asked. "Who would hacked to a dead boy's account?" Kenny was confused. "Who is doing this?" Stan goes on google and searches "Report deceased person" he clicks on Special Requests for Deceased Person's Account. A message comes up on top right. It says:

"Hey Stan, what you watching?"

That's the first chapter of the book. Hope you like it