Kazuki and Keita

Plot- Kazuki writes Keita a letter
Do You by Ne-Yo

Keita looked through his mail and found one that stopped him in his tracks. He ran into his house and to his study, locking the door once he was in before opening the letter.

Dear Keita,

You probably don't care what I have to say but it's been heavy on my mind for months now. I would love to talk to you in person but I understand why that can't be. I'll leave you alone for good I promise if you answer this one question for me. I just wonder do you ever think of me anymore, do you?

First off let me say congratulations, heard that you adopted a baby girl. She's the prettiest thing in the world I bet.
Swear that I'm not trying to start no trouble. Too many times I made you cry and I don't mean to interrupt your life. I just wonder do I ever cross your mind because you cross mine all the time. I still love you but I understand if you don't want anything to do with me.

Sincerely, Kazuki

Tears ran down Keita's face as he finished the letter. There was not a day that went by that he didn't think of him. He was thrilled to know that he thought about him too. He knew his decision and knew he had to act on it. He ran out of the room into Stella's room and started packing her stuff. Once he was finished with that he picked up a sleeping Stella and left his roommate's house. He drove to Kazuki's house and walked up to the door with Stella then knocked. Kazuki opened the door surprised to see Keita and his daughter.

"What are you doing here?" Kazuki asked.

"I came to respond to your letter." Keita said then gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you too"