Kunimasa and Norio

Plot- Kunimasa will never stop loving and protecting Norio

Kunimasa scowled at Norio's "supposed" boyfriend was kissing a guy that is not Norio. He quickly took out his phone and took a picture then quickly sent it to Norio.

To: Norio

Thought you should know your boyfriend is cheating on you. You deserve more than this.

To: Kunimasa

Thanks for the heads up but we broke up yesterday. We both were in love with different people so we decided to split.

To: Norio

Oh, whose the lucky guy?

To: Kunimasa

Come to the our hide out and see for yourself.

Kunimasa was furious with Norio, how dare he bring someone to their hide out. Whoever this guys is would have to stand over his dead body before he let Norio date him. It was his turn to be happy and he didn't care if Norio didn't like him he would have him.

Kunimasa made it to their hide out to see Norio stand by it alone. He frowned and looked around making Norio look amused. Kunimasa didn't understand why.

"So where is the guy?" Kunimasa asked.

"You are an idiot" Norio said smiling.

"I am not, it's a perfectly good question."

"You are an idiot because it's you, you are the guy I am in love with." Norio said before taking a step closer so their bodies were touching. He leaned in and kissed him quickly before pulling back. Kunimasa's hand shoot out grabbing Norio's neck and pulling his mouth down to his, giving him a passionate and slowly kiss. They kissed like that for a few minutes till they pulled back for some needed air.

"I love you too" Kunimasa said.

Sorry about it being short
Hope you liked it