Shuichi and Yuki

Plot- Shuichi belongs with Yuki

You belong with me by Taylor Swift listen to it while reading this

Shuichi watched the love of his life Yuki fight with his boyfriend for the billionth time inside his bedroom. He couldn't understand what Yuki saw in that jerk. He is lazy, he has no goals, he's a liar and worse of all is that the jerk was cheating on him. Shuichi watched him hang up and sit down on his bed. Shuichi grabbed his notepad and began to write.

You okay?

Yuki picked up his notepad and began to write then flipped it over.

Tired of drama

Shuichi quickly flipped the page over and began writing before flipping it over for him to see.

Sorry :-(

He shrugged and Shuichi quickly flipped the page over writing what he really wanted to tell him but when he looked up Yuki had closed his curtains. He sighed and flipped it over anyways.

I love you

Shuichi put his notepad down and turned on his music, playing one of his favorite songs "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift because it was so much like his story. He began to dance not noticing Yuki pulling his curtains back a little and watching him dance.

The next day Shuichi was outside his house on the bench, reading his favorite book when Yuki came up and sat down next to him.

"Hey" he said.

Hi, how you feeling?" Shuichi asked.

"Better then yesterday." he said brushing a piece of hair from Shuchi's face.

"I'm glad" Shuichi said as Yuki's boyfriend's car pulled up.

"See you later" he said getting up and going over to his boyfriend's car only to have the doche bag kiss him while looking at Shuichi. He rolled his eyes and continued reading his book.

The next time Shuichi saw him was at the end of the season game. He was a quarterback and his boyfriend was a cheerleader while Shuichi was in the bleachers. He cheered loudly as Yuki won the game and then Shuichi's heart broke when he saw the doche bag kissing a football player and saw Yuki's heartbroken expression. Shuichi tried to catch him before he got in his car but he was to fast. Shuichi went home to study when he saw Yuki in a suit and remembered it was prom night. Yuki grabbed his notepad and wrote something before he flipped it over.

You going tonight?

Shuichi grabbed his notepad and wrote down something before flipping it over.

No, studying

He wrote something then flipped it over.

Wish you were

He set the notepad down before grabbing his jacket and left his room. Shuichi looked down at his "I love you" sign and decided that it was time to tell him how he felt. He quickly got ready, grabbed his sign and put it in his jacket pocket and then ran to his car and drove to prom. When he got there he quickly found Yuki and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled when he saw him. He quickly pulled out the sign and unfolded it before showing him what it said. Yuki smiled before pulling out a sign out of his jacket and showing me what it said.

I love you

Shuichi smiled and kissed him.