Hiro-san and Nowaki

Plot - Nowaki has to go to America for a year on business Hiro-san is devastated by the news.

Hiro-san's real name is Hiroki Kamijou and his nick name is Hiro-san but I like it better.

"Why you, why can't they send someone else!" Hiro-san yelled making Nowaki sighed.

"We've been over this a million times, there is no one else my boss wants me and only me."

"Fuck your boss!" Hiro-san yelled making Nowaki chuckle. Nowaki stood up and walked over to his boyfriend of three years and kissed him.

"It will be okay Hiro-san, it's only a year and we can always Skype and email each other." Nowaki said. Hiro-san sighed and hugged Nowaki.

"I don't want you to go." Hiro-san said.

"I don't really want to go either but you got your job teaching and by the time school ends for the summer next year I'll be back." Nowaki said. Hiro-san looked up at him.

"Promise?"

"I promise" he said.

The next day Nowaki and Hiro-san headed to the airport, neither happy about it. They stood at the gate entrance and stared at each other. Hiro-san had tears running down his face while Nowaki was trying to be strong for him. Hiro-san jumped into Nowaki's arms and kissed him. He kissed Nowaki like he was going to be ripped from this world any minute.

The voice over the intercom told them that the flight to New York City is now boarding and they broke apart and said goodbye before Nowaki got on the plane.

A year later...

Nowaki walked into the university that Hiro-san work at to surprise Hiro-san. He just got in and wasn't supposed to be here till next week but he had finished up business early and really wanted to get home to surprise him. He walked into the room where Hiro-san was teaching undetected and quickly got a seat in the back.

"Now does anyone have any questions?" Hiro-san asked. Nowaki raised his hand and stood up.

"I have a question" he said walking down to a now crying Hiro-san. He got down on his knee and pulled out a box and opened it. All the ladies in the room gasped while the men just smiled. "Will you Hiroki Kamijou marry me?"

"Yes" Hiro-san said before kissing him.