"Listen cowboy, you were the one who agreed to this. Don't put all the blame on me. I did what I had to do to keep YOU and everyone else working for us from starving!" Hunter yelled.

He was right, the BOTH of them were right. Hunter started all this, but Allen agreed to it, Allen continued it.

"I don't care about that right now, I'm going to tell her about this." Allen said, heading towards the door "Brice is the best thing that ever happened to this company and to your life. She doesn't deserve getting played with"

"Open that door and Wendy would also know what this argument was about" Hunter said sternly.

Then it was silent, everything was silent "Who would want to go back to a guy, who played around a girl?"

"You know what Hunter, I need to tell you something buddy-" then I heard some thump "-I love Brice!"

"Bullshit! Stop acting! You can stop acting right now, you already failed!" Hunter yelled so loud, the whole building might have heard it.

"So I don't care if you tell Wendy. Brice needs to know this. I don't care if she won't take me back-"

"She would!" Hunter cut him off "You know why? Because she's obsessed with you and would do everything just to be with you. She's the little crazy fangirl of AJ Styles" Hunter said, his tone mocking Allen.

"Don't talk like that to her" Allen said sternly "She's better than you would ever think off"

Everything was happening so fast. Everything was so unexpected, that's why I didn't heard the door open.

I looked up to them and saw that Hunter's face fell and Allen's face was full of guilt and regret "You motherfuckers!" I yelled then slapped Allen

I stormed to Hunter and kick him where Stephanie would be every night, take that you asshole. Good luck if Stephanie can ever have another reason going down there.

He clutched tightly to it while holding the edge of his table "You are the only one I got. Even though you messed me up so many times, the thought of betrayal never come across my mind. You are the only one I have" I said then wipe the tears away from my eyes as I stared at his figure.

I turn around and went to Allen, he tried grabbing my hands with pleading eyes but I swat it away and gave him a massive punch "I would torture both of you more, but that might be animal abuse" I said then walked away, exiting the building then head to my car.

I screamed loudly and slammed my hands to the steering wheel.

Fuck life! Fuck them! Fuck everyone that toyed with me!

I pulled my phone out as I rested my forehead on the wheel and dialed Stephanie "Brice-"

"End my contract, now please" I begged.

I sweared to my entire existence I would never beg or cry to Stephanie, but I'm doing both of them at the same time right now

"Why? What happened? Where are you?"

"I'm here at Ohio. Steph, please-"

"I would. Alright, I would end the contract. Do you have your car?" She asked, worrying deeply to me

I nodded to the phone but I realized it was no use. I breathed deep then answered "Yes. I have it, I'm inside it right now"

"Okay, I'll contact someone to fix this one alright? Go to Southpoint hotel, they have a room for me and Hunter there. Just tell them I sent you there and wait for me okay? We need to talk about this"

"Okay"

"Calm down okay? I'll be there in 30 minutes, wait for me okay?" she said then ended the call. I toss the phone to the side then started the car

I back it up then drive away, seeing Allen just exiting the place as soon as I left the parking lot.

I head to the hotel she said then I gave the valet my keys and went inside, I told the receptionist about Stephanie and she asked for my ID.

I gave it to her and after she examined it, she gave it back to me then told me the room.

I went to the elevator then pressed the floor number, tapping my foot impatiently as I waited for it to open

I scanned the hallway and finally saw the room, it has double doors and was bigger than the others.

I put my ID in and the door opens, I closed the door after going in and went to the kitchen to get some drinks.

I drink the whole pitcher of water then slid down the counter, I was hurt. I thought Allen was the one, I gave my virginity to him, I trusted him, it was a lie. All of it, none of it was true

"Brice? Brice! Oh my God! What happened?! Are you alright?!" Stephanie's voice boomed in and ran to me, she knelt down in front of me then I immediately hug her.

I let the tears fall as she rubbed my back "It's fine, I'm here. I'm here" she said repeatedly then pulled back "So, tell me what happened honey."

I let myself cool down and told her everything that happened, how her husband and Allen used me.

As soon as I told her that, her face was filled with guilt and tears were threatening to fall "I'm sorry, I didn't know"

"I know you wouldn't do that to me" I said as she pulled me into another hug and brushed my hair "I'll fix the contract alright? I'll pay for everything that needs to be paid, it would be done by Wednesday. I promise, everything would be alright"

And now, the person I hated for no reasons at all was the one comforting me right now.

In the hands of Stephanie McMahon, I felt her care and sincerity towards me. In the hands of the person I hate, I felt safe and loved. When life really just reverse the roles

***

Please don't kill me. Send in your questions and I'll see you in Sunday! ~R