THREE

"Allen!" I yelled and ran to him, he turned to me while talking to Cesaro and Kevin which made his eyes widened.

I jumped on his waist, wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms on his neck which thankfully, he caught me by my waist.

He chuckled nervously, my head buried on the side of his neck as he faced the Two again.

He looked at them embarassingly and  was holding in their laughs. "See you later bud." Kevin said, patting his shoulder and Cesaro waved goodbye.

They walked away and then after a few minutes, he sighed and tried pulling me off him but I held tighter.

"Bri please. People are looking at us." he whispered to me but I held on tighter, he let go of my waist, making my position harder but I move, making me hold on more to him.

"Let them look, it's better actually, they'll know that you're mine. Mine only."

"Alright, this is enough." he said, angriness evident on his voice. He hold on to my waist as we walk to his locker.

He closed the door behind him but I didn't let go "Bri, I know that everything's hard. I know the feeling you're dealing now. But Bri, I don't really feel the same way as you do. Please understand that." he said while taking me off of him.

I finally gave up and let go, I stood up in front of him. My head down, while I'm playing with my fingers and my legs crossed.

"But I love you Allen, you're the only guy I love this much." I said, finally looking up at him. He sighed and push his hair back with one hand on his waist.

"I know. It's obvious, and I'm honored, but Bri-" he said and put both his hands on my shoulder. "-I know someone better deserve that heart of yours. Not to mention, Devitt. I'm just really in so much right now. I might got signed in WWE but I got fired on my wife's heart. I can't even defend myself on that. Now I'm fighting the custody of my kids. Bri, I'm in a lot of stress." he said and patted my shoulder.

"Am I a stress for you now?"

"Let's put it like that..." he hesitatedly answered and my tears poured out.

"I'm sorry, I better keep going now. I hope you can work things out between your kids." I said and walk past him to open the door.

"Wait! Bri hold up!" he called after me but I continued to walk away.

I closed the door with a slam and I ran to the locker room where the scheduled divas are.

I opened the door to the locker but quickly left and even mumble a curse when I forgot my bags.

I quickly ran to the entrance and saw my duffel bag on the crate. While I'm fixing the straps of my bag, my phone vibrated from my pocket "Hey it's Brice Walters. Who am I speaking too?"

"Brice, it's me. Rob Feinstein. I'm just reminding you, 8 more months then your contract will end there. Home is where you belong." he said while my phone is on speaker.

I smiled at Sami when I saw him pass by. He took the bag from my shoulder and sling it on his instead.

I tried getting it from him but he move away which I just sighed, he's not going to it give me. Trust me on that.

"I know, I'm actually thinking about it. Since you know, I really want to go back there." I said and Sami looked at me immediately.

He was about to talk but I signal him with my finger, putting it on his lips and went back to my conversation. "Great! I'll be expecting a call then?"