FIVE

Everyone thinks that I'm the crazed, obsessed girl they always knew. They never look at the real reason first. I can't even comprehend what I'm doing, I can't even feel like they're gone now.

I closed the car door again and slump myself on the backseat again. I pulled my phone out and contacted Hunter. "Brice?"

"I can't do it Hunter, I'm sorry." I said then I fixed the snapback on my head. I throw my body back and forth to the chair and stopped to massage my temples as tears seepout my eyes "But you have to, you know it."

I blink my eyes when Paige shook me back to reality. The emotions are going back, it's really hard dealing those. I need to consult Hunter on jts, he needs to help me on this one.

Me and Paige opened the door after the twins yelled. "Hello roomies! I've seen you met my pet! This is Rudge, it's a she and she's a healthy Albino Snake, a Python" I said as I pick her up and wrap her around my neck. Her head traveled to my arms then I lift my hands up then her head traveled on it. Her tongue sticking out every second

"Isn't that illegal?" Nikki shrieked and the twins both climbed on their beds, a pillow clutched tightly to her chest. Like it would protect her

"It's my pet, Liv Morgan and I have the same one. Same dealer but mine is bigger, obviously." I said as Rudge keep crawling around me. Brie looked at her again then I see her shiver.

"That doesn't answer our question!" Brie yelled while pointing at her. I chuckled then looked at Rudge.

She smiled at me then she leaned forward then I did the same. Our lips touched and then Paige 'awwed' while the twins 'ewwed'

"Nah..." I said as Paige chuckled.

"We'll return her back home, just make sure to not touch my things or I'll bring my scorpions here." I threatened her and we exit the room. 

"I'm going to see Carano for TD" Paige said when we reach the lobby. Removing her eyes from her phone and tucking it in her pocket

"Alrighty then." I said then we split ways. The snake was still wrapped around me, I grab my phone from my pocket and dialed the caretaker of my home, and my pets.

"Hi, it's Beth. Leave a message." Then a beep. Great.

"You can take Rudge back, feed them well. I know them. Call me, I'll be waiting." I said then sat down on the couch.

I remove Rudge since she's getting heavy now. I put her in the headboard of the couch and one of the writers came up to me.

"Emergency meeting, there's a change of storylines." He said, getting close to me in panic.

"Wait! What?! Hey!" I yelled to him and ran to him, he went in the elevator, I just missed him! Damn it! I dialed Hunter and pressed the 'up' button endlessly.

"Change of storylines. We got poor ratings on this weeks RAW, let's get a move on Brice. Hurry!" he said in panic not even letting me talk.

"This is bullshit." I said and went to the lobby to get Rudge back. I saw Allen playing with her, cuteness. I was about to go to them but my phone rang, again. Allen looked at me with a small smile. Rudge on his arms.

"Brice! Office now!" Hunter yelled, getting more vicious.

"Now you're panicking! You panic when you get that ratings! Hunter this is shit! This is shit! You heard me?! Now you wanted a talk with me! Damn it!" I yelled to the phone and nothing else were in my mind.

I stormed off and went to the elevator, then I remember Rudge. I ran back to Allen and sat beside him. "He's cute."

"She's cute. An Albino Python. Look after her for a minute, this would be quick." I said and ran to the stairs instead. I took a breather on the 5th floor since we're going to have the meeting on the lounge at 12th floor. I ran again and reached the 10th floor for another breather.

I jogged up again and busted in on the 12th floor. I saw a few of the wrestlers swimming and enjoying.

"This should be my day off." I mumble then ran to the room on the end of the floor.

"Meeting with the boards, I'm a member." I said to the guard breathless. He let me enter and I sat down beside Hunter.

"We have many stars on standby." One of the board members said.

"Any solution? Suggestion is needed!" Hunter yelled "A raise will be given."

"Fuck the raise, put rightful stars back on NXT. Turn Cena heel. Stop pushing Roman. Treat the divas division right. Like you said, change of storylines." I suggested and his secretary took down notes.

"Alright, let's start."

---

"Hunter wait..." I said and pull him back in the office. Am I going to tell him? I'll just tell him

"Brice?" he asked and when we're all alone, he closed the door and sat down back on the chair.

I took a deep breath to calm up my rallying nerves and told him "I just want to tell you, I've been having the hallucinations again." I said and played with my nails.

"Brice, have you stopped taking the pills?" he asked, worry, anger and panic all in one tone

"I stopped 2 years ago remember?" I said and he shook his head.

"I'll call your doctor again alright? We can't afford another top star getting injured." He said and I nodded.

I've had hallucinations 5 years ago, and it affected me in everyways. I consulted a psychiatrist and she prescribed some pills and a few weeks treatment. I was out for a month for that.

"I'll call her okay? Don't worry about it, relax and just don't stress too much." He said then patted my shoulder. I stood up and was about to leave when he called me again. I turn around and lean on the wall beside the door.

"About your contract, what can we do to make you stay?" he asked and twisted the chair to my direction.

"I just want Allen to like me back-"

"You know we can't do that, he's a human being. Not just a thing." He said and I grin slightly.

"Okay then, if Allen likes me. I'll stay. But if he still doesn't have feelings for me by the end of my contract, I'll leave and head back to ROH"