TWENTY-ONE

"Brice! Brice, wait!" Stephanie called out to me, I wipe my tears away and continue to walk to my locker room. She grabs my arm and turn me to her "Brice, let me explain-"

"Shut up. Just shut up, please. I need to go and visit my family" I said, putting my free hand in front of her face. I shrugged her arm off me then stormed away.

While walking to my locker, I accidentally bumped someone's shoulder on the process "I'm sorry" I said without even looking at the person

I continue to walk down the hallway but someone tuck me in for a hug "Let go of me, please" I sobbed while on his chest "Fergal, please let go of me" I continued then he rubbed my back

"I'm so sorry. I know how much that title win means to you" he mumbled then I finally hug him back "It's alright, Brice. You deserve more"

"Get your hands off her! You bastard!" Allen's voice echoed on the public hallways.

I felt arms shrug me off Fergal then Allen went to his face "What were you doing?" he asked, anger and venom on his voice

Fergal look at him with disbelief then looked at me "I was just comforting a friend!" he yelled then I tried going in between them but Allen gripped my arm and kept me behind him "What's your deal?!"

"Guys, please. Let Brice go, she had a long night, give her a break" Natalya said then remove me from Allen's arm.
She wrapped her arms around my back while her other arm was rubbing my arms, comforting me in her touch.

I lean my head to her as she walk me away from the Two "It's alright, it's alright. You want to me to go with you tonight? I can drive you there" she offered, I shook my head then she opened the door for me

"I'm alright, I want to be alone. Thank you, Nattie" I said then hugged her tightly.

She left the room and I change into some comfortable clothes and check my phone, I saw that people were blowing up my notification.

Fans were complaining about the result, saying the match was too short and I should be the one who won.

I decided to mute my phone and put it in my pocket. I sling the bag over my shoulder and walk out the arena.

"Brice! Brice!" I heard Allen call to me, I turn around and he pulled me close to him "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it"

"It's alright, just let me go alone please. I want to be with my parent's" I said then kiss his lips. I left him then went to my car

---

"Hey guys, I miss you so much. I'm sorry I haven't visited you for 2 months. I promised you guys that I'll come back with a big gem, right? I'm sorry if I didn't" I said then move the leaves on their graves.

I put the flowers down on their graves and put 2 candles each on top  "I'm so sorry for being a big failure for both of you." I said then I felt the breeze of the wind blew coldly.

"Remember Allen? The one I'm talking about a few months ago? We're together now, I wish I bring him with me. Wait-" I said then stood up, I walked around the tombstone of my parents and saw a pot with flowers on it.

They were not that fresh, but at the same time they're not that dead looking. A few actually are still fresh. The caretaker would clean this stuff every week.

So that means, this flowers were sent in this week, but who?

"Brice" I was startled and look behind me, I put the vase down and followed the voice "Brice" I look to my left then saw Stephanie. She got her hair tied and was clearly cold "I'm so sorry"

"What do you want?" I asked then she step forward, but I step back and stopped her. Putting my hands in front of me, I said "It's not just about that title, you raised my expectations up. My hopes were really raised up, I've been very loyal to your company for 8 years or something. While on the other hand, Paige who was just here for 3 years already has 2 title runs. Fuck that right?" then she hugged me, I tried pushing her away but she kept a hard grip on me.

"Why do you always choose other people over me?! I was here to help you out when the company was down! Is this how you repay me?!" I asked while sobbing, she rubbed my back and I finally hug her as well, burying my face to her shoulder

"Hunter told me to do that, I thought you knew about it so I agreed to it. I'm so sorry" she said, I could hear the honesty and sincerity in her voice. I trust Steph to be honest, I know she's kind and has a lot of tolerance. I was just a bitch because I want to see how far her limits are.

"Why are you being so kind? I'm such a bitch towards you"

"That's what family does. You're a family to me, no one and nothing can change that" she said then I pulled her into a hug "Let's spend time here for a while then let's go, alright?"

"Steph, I need to tell you something" I said then pull her away.

She has her hands on my arms as I held her on her arms as well as she waited for what I'll say "I'm going to sign at ROH, I'm not going to renew my contract" She looks hurt, like Hunter told her they need to get a divorce.

She rubbed my back and nodded, not looking at me "Alright, we'll work that one out. Hunter and Vince doesn't need to know about this"

---

"Brice-"

"No. Just shut up, asshole." I said then sat down on the chair in front of Hunter "You've been playing with my emotions for too damn long" I said then cross my legs

"Fine." He gave up then put the script in front of me "Love triangle storyline. AJ, Finn and you. Since the public already knows about you and Allen, the both of you would start off. 6 man mixed tag match against Nicole and the Vaudevillains. Finn would pick up the win and you'd kiss him"

"What?"

"You'd kiss him, Allen would confront the both of you then he would walk out"

"Allen wouldn't like that. Everytime Finn and I would talk backstage, Allen would be so mad. What now? He won't like this" I protested. Hunter laughed and rubbed the back of his big ass, bald head

"That's funny because Allen approved of this storyline"

***

Announcement would now be posted as well on my rant book. I hope everyone could read that