London Cont..

(Avery POV) 

It was 10 Am here in London. I was very tired but I didn't care. There was so much to see right now and I barely had a day.

"Come on Loki!" I yelled. He took longer than I did fixing his hair. Seriously!

"Patience mortal!" He yelled back. 

I've gotten used to him calling me mortal. I don't like it but I know he's trying to stop. He just forgets sometimes. 

"We don't have all day, I need to see a bunch of things before we leave" 

Loki walked out of the bathroom. 

"Well come on then" 

We both walked out of our room and out of the hotel. 

"Big Ben first!" I cried excitedly. 

"Didn't you see it when we drove here?" Loki asked. 

"I didn't even take pictures though" 

"What's so important about a big clock in the middle of this city?" Loki asked, "I don't understand why mortals travel everywhere to see buildings!" 

"Well, what do you do in Asgard then?" I asked.

Loki shrugged.

"There really isn't much traveling for fun" He said, "If I go somewhere its usually on a pathetic adventure Thor drags me along on or a mission Odin ordered me to go on"

 "So you don't care about all the beautiful worlds you see, all the culture..."

"I do I just don't make such a big deal out of it" Loki interrupted me, "Now I'm not saying I don't enjoy a good adventure, but you'd have to go somewhere magical, somewhere grand..."

"Well, I think London is grand and magical" Avery replied crossing her arms, "I've never been to other realms, all I have is Earth and I intend to enjoy every bit of it" 

And so I dragged Loki to see the Big Ben where we took a bunch of pictures, ride the London Eye which actually managed to impress him, see the Buckingham Palace, which he thought was extremely small for a palace and thought the guards shouldn't be wearing something so humiliating, we went to Westminster Abbey, took a stroll around Hyde Park and walked around the city.

Loki was able to criticize just about everything but I started to ignore him half way through the day. 

It was now about 6 PM and we were on our way to Heathrow Airport. I had begged Loki to stay another day but he refused. 

I guess he wanted to be somewhere less populated. 

(Loki POV)

"Oh shoot, I almost forgot we need passports!" Avery cried. 

"Care to tell me what a passport is?" I asked. 

"It's like a document that tells who you are and what country you are a citizen of" She replied. 

"Shouldn't be too hard to forge" I said pressing my lips together.

"Well they have to be very good copies" Avery said, "passing through airports is serious, if they catch us doing something wrong we could be in big trouble and you could get discovered"

"Why is it so serious?" I asked curiously, "Its merely transportation" 

"Because there's people who try to hijack airplanes and...well people die." Avery explained, "The security is here to avoid that"

Mortals are so corrupt....

"Well then, let me see a picture of a passport so I can copy it" I ordered.