#5: How You Two Fall Asleep

NIALL:  You two sleep on opposite sides of the bed, but you always have one of your body parts touching. Usually, your pinkies are linked in the middle of the bed. It might not be a lot of contact, but for you two it's just enough. 

ZAYN: You're spooning. Your back is to his chest and his arm is loosely wrapped around your waist. Right before you fall asleep he peppers light kisses on the back of your head as your legs intertwine with his. This is an every night thing that never gets old.

HARRY: Harry keeps his arm wrapped tightly around your waist; you have your head on his chest and arm wrapped around his waist. You two never get tired of spending the night in each other's arms; on the rare nights that you are apart it is very hard to fall asleep.

LOUIS: You literally lay on top of him. At first you thought you would crush him but the next morning that's how you ended up anyway. He keeps his arms loosely wrapped around your waist and you have yours resting on his chest. You two can not fall asleep unless you are like that. 

LIAM: You hold hand in the middle of the bed with your fingers intertwined. It's not a lot of contact but it's just enough to keep you two comforted. If something happens like a thunderstorm or you watch a scary movie then Liam holds you close to keep you safe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hey guysss hope you liked itt!! :D ~~~ Kenzi