Dropping by

A/N:
Hey everyone
😉😏. The reader was inspired by an actual Marvel Comic Character named Cindy Moon a.k.a Silk. She was bitten by the same radioactive spider like Peter which explains why she has powers. Just pointing things out. Ciaooo
Y/E/C= Your eye color

Peter was peacefully in a deep sleep after a long tiring day of fighting "crime". He turned from laying with his right side to laying on his back while half asleep. He suddenly felt something touching his nose. Peter swats the air, realizing there was nothing, making him try to fall asleep again. After a few moments, he felt something fell on his hair. He touched it and felt like webbing, similar to his own. Peter jolts his eyes open and was surprised with an upside Y/N hanging in front of him.
"Boo." Y/N whispers with eyes wide open.

This caused Peter to let out a small yelp and sat up. Y/N laughed quietly and dropped to Peter's bed on all fours.
"Y/N, what the damn hell are you doing here?" He whisper-shouts, still shocked.
"I just thought it would be nice to drop by, literally and figuratively. " she smiles. Peter chuckled at Y/N's pun. He looks at his alarm clock beside his bed and realized it was just past 5 AM.
"It's just 5 AM, Y/N. What was so important for you to "drop by" at this hour? " he asks, putting a shirt on.
"Nothing really. Just for the laughs." She explains. Peter smiles and put his hand on Y/N's shoulder but she pulls away and gasps softly. Peter knew there was something she was hiding and decided to confront her.

"Y/N, what were you really doing?" Peter asks again, looking deep into her eyes, making Y/N nervous.
"Really. Noth-"
"Y/N." He cuts her off. He was staring at Y/N intensely. Y/N touches her left shoulder lightly. Peter grabs the collar of her suit and pulled it to reveal a deeply cut wound on her shoulder. Instead saying anything, he just stood up and walk to his wardrobe. He got a shirt and threw it to Y/N, making her confused. Peter then walks to his door and was about to leave when Y/N interrupted.
"Pete, where 'ya going? And what am I supposed to do with this?" she asks, with the shirt on her hand.
"Go change into that while I get some peroxide." he says leaving the door shut. Y/N follows his instructions because she knew would have done the same.

Peter came in the room and sat beside Y/N. He then aids her poorly beaten shoulder.
"Who did it? Who hurt you? " Peter asks, breaking the awkward silence of the room.
"My dad." she whispers looking down. Peter widen his eyes with shock and anger.
"Your dad?! Your goddamn dad?! I thought he was a good guy. Y/N, I tell you if I was there I could hav-"
"Shh shh no, Peter. Let me explain. My father is a good man. He just didn't know it was me he was fighting." she cuts Peter, placing her hand on his mouth. Peter swat her hand away from his mouth.

"Care to elaborate?" he asks
"I was checking out the city, 'ya know. Looking out for the little guy. Then in this small alley, some guy pinned a lady to the wall. I got down and fought with him. I was throwing some punches and he fell to the ground. I took off the handkerchief covering his mouth and nose and there I saw my dad. It shocked me and I kinda zoned out. He took advantage of this, which explains this." Y/N points to her shoulder. Peter on the other hand was speechless. He noticed the one tear coming out from Y/N's left eye. He wiped this and just hugged her.

He cupped her rosy cheeks and looked at her Y/E/C eyes. 
"Don't do that ever again without me, babe." he leaned in. 
Their faces were so close to each other. Breathing of one another was felt on their lips. Y/n grabbed the nape of his neck and collided her lips with his. Stomach were tied in knots and butterflies have flew with this. 

Y/N pulled back, smiling.

"I promise."