Dating Peter Parker Headcannon

A/N:
So I not only do oneshots and fanfics but I also do headcannons. Btw, request are openly accepted :)

Imagine..

Peter being shy when he tries to ask you out.
Having the perfect first date in a fancy restaurant in lower Manhattan.
Late night talks that include lots of cuddling and kisses. Doing ridiculous things just to see his beautiful smile that lights up your world.
Peter surprising you with gifts just because he thought you deserved something special now and then.
How scared Peter would be to tell you he is Spider-man.
When you find out his true identity he is surprised at your reaction, because you don't get angry with him. You just keep kissing him over and over again, while thanking him for every time he has ever saved you.
Endless Star wars marathons with the occasional Indiana Jones marathons as well.
Him always stealing kisses from you when you least expect it.
Helping him with crazy inventions and hearing him rant about endless science theories.
Having Peter sit there and listen while you vent about a bad day you had.
Play endless amounts of video games.
Geeking out together over the most random of things.
Him using cheesy pickup lines 24/7.
Finally just imagine having a wonderful guy like Peter in your life.

Borrowed from: http://unknownelegantbeauty.tumblr.com/

Ciaoo