Chapter Twenty- One

Connors Point Of View

I was a little worried about what this lunch was about because Ricky didn't seem like his usual happy self in fact he sounded the complete opposite and that worried me a lot so with a sigh I got dressed and left not without giving Troye a kiss and I walked down the drive and headed to the restaurant that Ricky had messaged me and when I had finally found a park in the true jungle that is LA parking I turned off the car. Although I had turned off the car I wasn't completely sure as to whether or not I wanted to exit the car so I drew a deep breath knowing that it was better to get whatever this was over with than to prolong it sighing I quickly got out of the car before I could change my mind.

As I entered the restaurant I looked around looking for Ricky, Jc, and Kian I spotted them in the back corner of the restaurant and immediately made my way towards them sitting in the unoccupied seat before looking up at them.
"Hey guys," I say with half a smile and an awkward laugh
"hey Connor" they all reply with strained smiles
"so are you guys going to tell me what's happening?" I say trying to get rid of the dark cloud that is currently looming over our heads
"well we wanted to ask your opinion on a hiatus for O2L?" Ricky said
"well it's really up to you guys but I am fine with it if it's what you guys really want to do, can I ask why?" I ask curiously ask
"well we have things that we are doing on our own channels that require more time or travel and there are other projects that we are working on that require more of our time and attention" Kian filled in with a big smile
"well as I said I am fine with it honestly I am more than happy for this happen guy" I say with the biggest smile
"can you be there when we shoot the video" Jc asks me
"I'd be happy to be there for you guys I think when we come back from Hiatus that I might re-join O2L if that's okay with you guy?" I ask quietly. the rest of dinner went well the conversation was flowing and they left me with the answer of they would have to check with the others and that they'd give me a call when they were shooting the video.

That was a couple of week ago now and I was now heading over to the O2L house to shoot the video telling the viewers that O2L was going on Hiatus for a while I was both nervous and happy about what was happening today but mostly excited for my friends I got out of the car and went and opened the door.
"I'm home bitches" I yell as I walk into the house with a smile and laugh as the boys come running at me with smiles Sam and Trevor more excited as they had not seen me since I had left as we had all been busy since then all of a sudden I am pulled into a big O2L hug happy to be back with these boys I call my family although they were excited to see me I could see their nervousness through their eyes I give them all and encouraging smile.
"So how are you guys I feel like it's been forever" I say/ask them directing towards Sam and Trevor mostly
"we're good I personally am a bit nervous about this video, and I have no idea how you did this how you announced your break all alone" Sam said with a small smile
"You guys will be fine make it fun you want to give off the vibe that you'll definitely be back otherwise they might think that there is something wrong with one of you and remember I'm here to help you guys" I say with a reassuring smile as we walk towards the lounge room they followed me as we talked some more when we got there Ricky, Kian and Jc were all sitting down waiting for us to get to there we enter and I give them a smile and take my place behind the camera while Trevor and Sam take their places behind the camera I watch as they muck around and explain what is happening and that it's not goodbye but rather that is a see you later and that this week is all about saying see you guys later. It is good to see these guys so happy and I honestly hope that it stay that way for them they deserve it and so much more because I wouldn't be where I am or who I am without them and I owe them so much. This brought a tear to my eye that slowly made it's way down my cheek but I knew that it wouldn't be mistaken for a sad tear but for what is a happy proud tear with my big smile on my face...

I couldn't be more happy with or proud of my friends than I am right now and honestly I don't know what I'd do who I'd be without them because they complete my life and heart...

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys I am back and as I promised this publish is a lot longer than last times post and I am so happy to be back with you guys!
xxx
-Shadowpoet.