Chapter Thirteen...

After a while of just catching up with everyone we decided to head back to our hotel room with the rest of the boys when we walked into the room all of the girls were there Troye gives Zoë a glare and ignores her and sits on our bed with his arms crossed still glaring at Zoë with a pout Zoës smile quickly turns into a frown as she walks over to Troye
"Im sorry Troye I was just angry this morning" she says to Troye his reply to this is to pull Zoe into a big hug he smiles and gets up and tackels me into a hug and continues by giving me a long and passionate kiss and not long later we get a text to meet everyone at the pool.
While everyone else seemed really happy with this but however I was not. I had something to hide that I'm not ready to share with anyone but Troye so I don't get changed and follow Zoe, Alfie and Troye down to the pool area. Troye and I settle on some sunbacking chairs and push them together and with our sunglasses on we settle into a calm joyful silence but it didn't last long as we were interrupted by Zoe and Tyler walking over while Vlogging
"-and over here we have Troye Sivan! And Connor Franta! Who seem to be sunbacking-"he continues on with what were wearing and says some other stuff before shutting off his camera and sitting in the chair next to mine Zoe was already seated next to Troye.
"So how's our sneaky new couple doing? Why aren't you guys swimming?" Tyler asks us
"We're great Tilly and we just don't feel like swimming" Troye replies quietly then squeezes my hand.
"You and Connor not wanting to swim that's a lie! Come on tell me why!" Tyler pushes in a loud voice
"You lost the right to know when you stopped talking to me when I needed you the most! So maybe think about other people and their limits!" I yell before getting up and walking away.
----
TROYES POV
----
I sigh and get up to follow Connor but before I do I turn towards Tyler and Zoe
"Tyler, I may of had a hard time when you decided to stop talking to us but it was way worse for him and you being one of his closest friends you were one of the people he turned to because he thought he could trust you but by ignoring him and being to into your relationship it made his situation a lot worse you shouldn't have pryed, and Zoe I'm sorry you had to witness this see you later" I finish before hurrying after Con I rushed into our hotel room to see him on the floor just inside the door crying and shaking I recognise this as one of his panic attacks I quickly kneel so I'm level with his face and...
--------------------------------------................................................
Hey guys, I wrote and typed this out on my iPod this afternoon I hope it's okay... it's also unedited so feel free to be a grammar nazi if you please I am also saving for a new laptop so hopeful I'll get it soon... sorry again for the delay the computer person said that they might of been able to get it working again and didn't want to post incase he could but it was confirmed he couldn't do it today... as always I hope you enjoy it... dedicated to camerxnn as she is a dedicated reader and is always talking to me :)