Chapter Twenty...

Sorry for not posting sooner I know it's kinda short but the next one should be longer...

Connors POV

We spent the rest of the day Troye, Tyler, Joey and me doing all the things you do when helping someone is getting over a break-up another words we sat in watching TV shows and movies while eating as much junk-foods we could until eventually everyone had passed out on the sofa.
That was a few weeks ago and now Tyler was well on the way back to his usual self and Troye and I well we are still as in love as we ever have been Troye has been writing new music and is very keen to be  shooting music videos for these songs and in them we are going to put in sneaky little hints about our relationship  we decided that we were going to slowly come out to the world as couple rather then overwhelming ourselves with the pressure of a very public relationship I am currently sitting across from Troye watching Troye make his music it always in trances me the way he looks when he is so engrossed in his passion I just love to watch his eyes brighten with joy as he works on his passion I also am always taking photos of him in his natural call it is so interesting the things I take from the happiness to the sadness all the emotions he goes through while writing I am almost to engrossed in my love for him that I don't hear my phone ringing it's only when I hear his magical voice that I snap out of it.
"Con, are you okay?" He asks me slightly worried
"Troye I am fine I was just so engrossed in watching you that I zoned everything but you out." I say with a small smile before answering the still ringing phone
"Hey, Con how are you?" It was Ricky's unsure voice on the other end
"Hey Ric I'm fine what's up?" I ask slightly concerned because usually he just messages me but I have a feeling that somethings wrong
"I was just wondering if you had time for lunch with Jc, Kian and I?" He asks slightly worried
"Um sure man just give me ten and I'll be there text the details" I say and hang up.
I look to Troye and explain to him that I have to go out and I would be back later with that I change and leave the house  with the hope that everything is okay.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Okay so I am so sorry for not updating lately I had a family member who was hospitalised and we weren't sure as to what was happening and I was doing a course at my local tafe and that took up a lot of time but now I've finished my course and my family member is out of hospital and able to live alone I am hoping to start posting more regularly anyway I hope to write soon
-shadowpoet xx