Gonna Cry Now-Princess Starshine Crystal- Lucy-the-Cat

You guys gotta stop torturing me like this

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A JOKE SUE.
I'm gonna be pretty disappointed and maybe a little mean in this chapter.

Name- Princess Starshine Crystal, but her sister calls her Star, or when she wants to annoy her, Shi-Shi.
I bet you have a vague idea what Shi Shi means. And if you do -PBBHT-.
Probably the most Mary Sue name I've ever heard, and I'm SERIOUS.

Age- 13

-screeches in an alien manner- wHY THE TEENS SO POPULAR

Relationships- She doesn't have any friends, besides the handful of Crystal Ponies she nods in passing. This isn't because no one likes her, but the fact that Starshine is simply a very private pony.

Now this is a new attribute and you have great grammar, but that doesn't excuse the fact that even as a princess, she should be out in public more. Twilight has close attributes as well... An introverted princess has already been taken... Besides, she should at least have some friends named and/or hangs out with them.

Appearance- Coat is a relatively dark shade of purplish pink. Mane is in wavy clumps of very light and dull pink and lavender. Blue eyes, and dark blue, small framed, and rounded glasses.

-cringy- WOAH hold it. The coat is darker than the mane, which is SLiGHtLY creative.
However.
The mane consists of dull pink AND light pink AND lavender. Sounds kind of like...
Hmm, Cadence? Besides, if she's the daughter of Cadence, her daughter has already been revealed... And that's just not right.

Cutie Mark- Currently, a blank flank, but I have a vague idea of what I want it to be.

The cringe is strong within this OC, but this is like, the only thing that makes sense. However, I'm still going to deduct 'points' for this. You should know the cutie mark, at least by now.

I can't copy and paste and I'm so flipping tired. Here, just read the description in the pictures.
Wow. This is REALLY well-written. I honestly can't see many of the personalities clashing, despite the determined-introvertish difference. I think this was neatly written.

Okay, the backstory...
-applause- PEGASUS FEATHERS. What. Grace.
Okay, it's good AND eh.
The bit about the wings... Perfect! Just how I see it. However, I can't get over the fact that she's Shining Armor and Cadence's second baby. How long you two gonna fool around?!

My sister sure doesn't idolize me, no sirree. She's all like "give me that paper and pencil or I will rip out your precious tablet from that charger." Doesn't seem that demonic... TILL IT GETS TO ONE PERCENT.

Wow, she's sure gotten rather overboard. "My mom and sis dun do nothing but smile and wave, like Twilight Sparkle-Hooves once did!"

Cadence is like "IM NOT RAISING THIS CHIHUAHUA UNLESS SHI SHI RESPECT MI. Off to the Mane Six you go!"

Basic-
Pork Chop- 30% (It's a little in between at some points.)
Mary Sue- 60% (I cannot get over the name and her parents. I just CAN'T.)
Originality- 10% (God I love her personality.)

Final Sentence- Get adopted by one of the ponies in the Mane Six, preferably Twilight!