UnderTale OC: Bernai Watson: @XxKarmenxX

Name: Bernai Watson
Strange name. Does it mean something? Either way, I like it!
Age: 12
Yes! Perfect age!
Sexuality: Pansexual (She would like any partner as long as their kind and heroic, basically her idea of a crush)
This is new! I love it... And it matches the meaning of Pansexual, except you added a liking... Perfect!
Appearance: Has dark brown hair, but up in a messy bun.
Mwah! Perfection!
Wears a raggedy coat, along with a dirty shoulder guard on her right arm.
Stop it! The beauty~ blinding~
She keeps her prized toy gun in a pouch along her waist.
Yes, yes, yes!
Her cowboy hat hangs behind her back, clinging onto her with an adjustable string. When she fell into the underground, she wore a simple white shirt and light brown leggings (She still has this wear under the rest of her clothing).
Whyyyy
Why does it make so much sense~
This is unneeded suspense
Is it Mary Sue? So inteeense!
It's pretty obvioussss
It's originality is too immenseeeee~
Backstory: She's been fascinated with the idea of Cowboys heroes delivering justice in the Wild West. Thanks to the arid climate on Mt. Ebott. (Where her parents had settled), she happily pretended to be one of those people. So when she had the opportunity to be a cowboy hero in the Underground, she took it right away. She was able to fashion some money to ask a monster to create some cowboy wear, resulting in her current appearance. She's been in the Underground for quite some time.
Just stooooop
It's too amazing
I swear
I'm not doing this just because you're my friend
This is perfection!
Family: Bear Watson (father; works as herder)
Of what? Sheep, cattle, what? I'm curious!
Familia Watson (mother; unemployed)
Also a new name. Does it mean anything? I still love it!
Personality: obstinate,
Obstinate means 'stubbornly refusing to change opinion/action'. This is perfect for Bernai!
Strong-willed, over-confident, heroic.
Ahhhhhh~ it's perfection~

Final Decision:
Mary Sue: 0%
Pork Chop: 0%
Originality: 100%

Final Sentence:
Praise the flipping underground, this is perfect.
**bows to Bernia**
Forgive my sins, you are life!

XxKarmenxX